SingaporeMotherhood | Baby & Toddler
Why MindChamps PreSchools is the #1 Choice for Parents in Singapore!
MindChamps PreSchools has remained parents’ number one choice in pre-schools for their children for the past decade. Find out why at their Welcome Days at 29 participating centres!
Did you know that it’s been a decade since MindChamps PreSchool has been passionately nurturing young Champs in Singapore? Indeed, young ones, from toddlers as young as 18 months to preschoolers 6 years of age, have benefitted from MindChamps’ philosophy of “100% RESPECT and Zero Fear” as they learn and grow.
In MindChamps PreSchool — the only preschool in the world to collaborate with world-renowned neuroscientist, Professor Emeritus Allan Snyder and install a “Champion Mindset” in children —preschoolers are taught how to be confident, uniquely themselves, and the best that they can be.
10 Reasons Why Parents in Singapore Prefer MindChamps PreSchool
Ever wondered why MindChamps PreSchool has consistently been the top pick among Singapore parents? Here are 10 reasons why.
1. MindChamps PreSchool provides the best head start in education during the early years, nurturing children aged 18 months to 6 years old.
2. Their education and life philosophy of 100% RESPECT and Zero Fear helps children develop the characteristics of a confident, young Champion.
3. MindChamps PreSchool’s unique curriculum and cutting-edge pedagogy is thoughtfully designed based on the results of 15 years of research and development in the three domains of Psychology, Neuroscience and Theatre.
4. The specially-designed proprietary core and enrichment programmes that equip children with foundation skills that are necessary during the early years.
5. The MindChamps Reading & Writing programme which develops the love of reading in children and build up their confidence in writing.
6. MindChamps is the ONLY preschool to collaborate with world-renowned neuroscientist, Professor Emeritus Allan Snyder, to instil the Champion Mindset in children.
7. MindChamps nurtures every child to be confident, to be uniquely themselves, and to be the best that they can be.
8. All MindChamps teachers – regardless of their experience and qualification – undergo up to 200 hours of training and accreditation with continuous upgrades. This helps to equip them with the skills and knowledge to deliver their curriculum effectively.
9. Your child’s mind is nurtured by only the best, as MindChamps-trained teachers inspire them to be creative and confident life-long learners.
10. Armed with the Champion Mindset and the love of reading and writing, all MindChamps PreSchool graduates are fully-equipped to handle the primary school curriculum in both local and international schools with ease.
Come to MindChamps PreSchool Welcome Days: 26 May – 30 June
Want to find out how you can give your little one the best headstart at MindChamps PreSchool? Come tour the schools! We know how tough it can be to find the right preschool for your child: it’s the first stop in their long journey through education, and you want to make sure you get it right. That’s why MindChamps PreSchool offers you the opportunity to stop by any of their 29 participating centres to learn more about their cutting-edge curriculum.
From 26 May to 30 June 2018, you’re invited to visit the school to go on a personalised tour that allows you to view the various classes and see kids (and teachers) in action. Parents are also encouraged to ask questions during the tour to better understand how your child can benefit from the MindChamps curriculum. Be sure to explore the state-of-the-art facilities, and mingle with the educators, and other parents too!
Register your visit now at http://join.mindchampspreschool.org/
Don’t miss the 10-Year Special Promotion!
Enrol your child for MindChamps PreSchool during your Welcome Day visit and enjoy the following perks worth up to $1,960:
- 10% savings on school fees for 9 months
- Starter kit worth $107
Offer ends 30 June 2018. Check http://join.mindchampspreschool.org for the list of participating centres.
This is a sponsored post.
All content from this article, including images, cannot be reproduced without credits or written permission from SingaporeMotherhood.