New profile posts

Hello! Can I join back the June 2021 Mummy group? I was in it for a while but was caught up with work and only to realize much later that I was out of the group. I think you guys needed some verification to ward off perverts? Let me know how I can provide the info to prove that I am a real Mom. Thanks!

Cheers,
Jasmine
Officially 6 months and 3 days
You start responding with a kick when ur dad talks to u ♥️
Swollen ankles/feet are crawling in
Buying your stuffs starts this month!
23 Weeks 0 Days Today
You are such a strong kicker lil one

Gestational DM tracking is normal
FBC on 18th March 2021
K
Kittyest
Thank you for sharing your ivf journey... I bawled my eyes out crying.... I m so happy for your twins. Indeed our God is so faithful...
Reactions: YL6128
Y
YL6128
Kittyest, i dont know about your current experience but im pretty sure you somehow relate to or empathise with my journey. Thank you for your note too. God is really good, despite all ups and downs in life! :)
Hi Ms Soh,

I have had 4 failed IVFs, 38 yo, time os not on my side. My treatment requires individualized treatment protocol.
Want to hear of your experience with Dr. Tan at Alpha. Was your also a complex case?
Your recommendations?
greatly appreciate
Reactions: melissaandrews
M
Ms Soh
to add on, he is really very encouraging.. I can talk to him like a friend. Husband likes him a lot also :’so there was great trust in him . I succeed on second cycle.
D
dranuragz
Thanks so much. this is really encouraging.
Which brand COQ10 did you take?
M
Ms Soh
I bought from gnc
Hi Minori. Did you try Angelia massage? How much does she charge? Thank you.
M
Minori
Yes! U can contact her at babiesbliss.com.sg
Any one know how to apply work permit for malaysian nanny(they are in sg)? What are the procedures?
A
Abdul ghani
Hi, good day to all. We are looking to adopt a child. Interested party do contact us at:
[email protected].
Thank you and best regards
Abdul ghani.
16 Weeks 3 days - Avocado Size
Your Heart Scan Results is good!

Going for Stork Centre for DM follow up at 18 weeks
Tired & Sleepy
Looking for confinement lady by end of June 2021 or Early Jul. Staying at TPY any recommendation?
15 Week 3 Days
We finally know your gender via Harmony Test
♥️
Harmony Test - 1:10,000 for Tri 21, 18, 13
No chromosomes abnormalities

Alhamdulilah Allahuakbar!
14 weeks 3 days ♥
Saw you sleeping like your dad
NT 3.0mm
Trisomy 21 1:860 (Mid Risk)
Trisomy 18 1:6490 (Low Risk)
Trisomy 13 1:16360 (Low Risk)

A/W Harmony Test
A
pharmacie a beaulieu sur dordogne pharmacie becker monteux drive
SWEETOTS ♡ BOTTLECOOKIE CNY Handmade Cookies 2021 12th BP are back with our yummy Pineapple Tarts and other cookies!
9 weeks 7 days (corrected by scan)
Saw you dancing & moving your limbs when we did a scan

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
More blood screening & meds to take!
Hello Jodi!

I saw your post. Im ttc on thin lining. I have been waiting for a FET for about 6+ months now, but it gets cancelled due to lining being only 6mm. What is your situation now?
Hello, I am Wee Yen. Just wondering if you like to join in a groupchat with mommies in our 40s? I think the original thread is no longer responding. I am talking to one of the mommies already, hence we can form a chatgroup together to share experiences if you like. Cheers!
L
LuMummy
Hi Wee Yen, sorry I just saw yr message. Yes! I m interested to join if u have a chat group.

Back