Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hi,

I managed to conceived my twins via ivf and just gave birth last mth. I have returned 120 red eggs at Toa Payoh Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery at 3pm. Go grab it :)

Baby dust to all!
44FD67BC-0AF4-4F25-83D8-CF3CC51BAF90.jpeg

U mean Tpy ? I placed my eggs here. There was another set I think abt 4 trays of eggs
haha yes!! we took 2 after you were done with the prayers! so coincidental! cos initially there were no eggs and suddenly everyone started coming in with the eggs!

you can always look for the uncle and ask him guide you how to pray
Last time I prayed myself , tried a few years
Until I decided to do iui then I went to talk to him and he guided me.
just give him a small angbao when he did the praying for u.

you can always look for the uncle and ask him guide you how to pray
Last time I prayed myself , tried a few years
Until I decided to do iui then I went to talk to him and he guided me.
just give him a small angbao when he did the praying for u.

Hi.. Just ask the old uncle to help with the Zhu Sheng nian nian prayer? Cos last time I ask, he say is there, just pray yourself...

Hi, we returned red eggs to toa payoh shuang lin temple zhu sheng niang niang for her blessing of our newborn today at 1pm. baby dust to those on their TTC journey. ❤

My husband (on behalf of our family) will be returning red eggs to Zhu Sheng niang niang at lian shan shuang lin monastery toa payoh today 17/9/22, roughly by around noon time. This is to show our appreciation for blessing us with our newborn baby gal delivered last month. Feel free to collect the red eggs after lunch time. Baby dust to all!

Last edited:
I will be returning red eggs to zsnn at shuanglin temple toa payoh on 13 nov, feel free to collect them after 10am! My baby boy was born last month, and zsnn had “given” a positive “reply” before my transfer. Wishing everyone in this journey all the best!

I have just returned 100 red eggs to zsnn at lian shan shuang lin temple tpy for blessing me with a baby boy born last month. Wishing everyone all the best in your ttc journey!

Hello! I will be returning 100 red eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple today. Please grab the blessings after 12 noon today. Good luck!

Hi All,we are blessed with a baby girl after praying to god.we have returned 108 red eggs in topayo temple.Please grab eggs. Good luck .

Hi All,

I have just returned some red eggs at the following temples for blessing me with a twin born last month. All the best to everyone in their TTC journey! Baby dust to all!

100 red eggs
Lorong Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple@ paya lebar

50 red eggs
Lian Shan Shuang Lin Temple @ Toa payoh

50 red eggs
Seng Wong Beo Temple @ Tanjong Pagar

Hi all,
I have just returned red eggs to the following temples. Do collect them for baby dust! And all the best to everyone on the ttc journey

- Lian Shan Shuang Lin temple (Toa Payoh)
80 red eggs

- Kampong Tengah Thian Hou Keng (80 rivervale crescent)
80 red eggs

Hi all,

I will be retuning 68 eggs to Kong Hock Keng Temple at 101 Telok Blangah Street 31, Singapore 108946 around noon time today.

Thank you zsnn for blessing me and hubby a healthy baby boy.

All the best to everyone with their TTC journey!

Happy Chinese New Year!

Last edited:
Hi,

It's a bit last minute but we're returning 30 eggs to Ban Gang Tian Hou Gong of Ubin (Sengkang) tomorrow, 29 Jan, around 12pm-2pm.

80 Rivervale Cres, Singapore 545087

Thanks.

Hi. I will be returning 100 red eggs to Chong Ghee temple to thanks zsnn for blessing me with twins…
On 4 February Saturday around 12-1pm. Baby dust to all that are trying!

Dear All, I’ll be returning red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang, 80 red eggs each location below, for blessing my husband and I with a healthy and lovely baby boy❤️❤️❤️

1) Date: 11 Feb Saturday

Time: After 9am

Venue: Kampong Tengah Thian Hou Keng (Ban Gang Tian Hou Gong, part of Sengkang Joint Temple)

Address: 80 Rivervale Crescent

2) Date: 12 Feb Sunday

Time: After 10.30am

Venue: Toa Payoh Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery

Address: 184 Jalan Toa Payoh

Wishing all of you baby dust!

Hi all

Is it ok to go pray to zhu sheng niang niang during pregnancy? I tried reading online and some say not to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Hi all

Is it ok to go pray to zhu sheng niang niang during pregnancy? I tried reading online and some say not to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum
I think as a deity for fertility, there is no reason why you cannot pray to her during pregnancy. Just dont pray to her with red eggs. Please wait till you have successfully given birth before you offer red eggs.

Hi, I'm from Indonesia.
I have 20 hours layover in Singapore and plan to visit ZSNN at Toa Payoh after visiting Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple. Where can I buy flowers for ZSNN offering?

Do I need to bring 1 set of 'advanced offerings' (a bottle of Butterfly brand cologne, an old-school brand of pressed face powder and a reel of red thread) or can I bring one or two of those items e.g. face powder and (or) red thread?
Thank you.

Hi, I'm from Indonesia.
I have 20 hours layover in Singapore and plan to visit ZSNN at Toa Payoh after visiting Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple. Where can I buy flowers for ZSNN offering?

Do I need to bring 1 set of 'advanced offerings' (a bottle of Butterfly brand cologne, an old-school brand of pressed face powder and a reel of red thread) or can I bring one or two of those items e.g. face powder and (or) red thread?
Thank you.
You can get fresh flowers from the florists around Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple and bring it to ZSNN.

If you can bring along the full set, good, if not, any should work. Most importantly is your sincerity.

Hello, just want to drop positive vibes in this thread. Went to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple and saw 2 couples praying to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang, just want to say "Jia you"!

Been there done that, believe, have faith and you will reach there! <3

Planning to go to shuanglin tomorrow to pray.
I have prepared the offering but this will be my fist time.

Will the temple staff help with praying or would anyone here be able to share the procedures of prayer?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi anyone when just got preggy , went to pray for Zhu sheng Niang niang for preferred baby gender etc ? How to go about praying for this ? Did u successfully conceived ur preferred gender ?thanks

Hi anyone when just got preggy , went to pray for Zhu sheng Niang niang for preferred baby gender etc ? How to go about praying for this ? Did u successfully conceived ur preferred gender ?thanks
If you prefer boys, pls bring along 6 stalks of white flowers (red flowers for girls), red dates, dried longans (place together in a tray) and place in front of the deity. Can bring along the old style perfume and rouge as well. Sincerely tell her your name, address your spouse's name and your wish.

You might want to pray before you start trying to conceive.

Good luck!

I went to pray today and provided the offerings. I have no preference over gender so I brought both red and white flowers. Didn't see any eggs there today perhaps its a weekday :)

Last edited:
Went to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin temple today and was so so happy to see trays of red eggs. Felt so blessed as I’ve been checking this forum to see if anyone will be spreading the baby dust with red eggs but none. So suddenly felt very lucky when me and hubby saw today. Today is also auspicious day to pray for pregnancy. Just wanted to share this here. Good luck to all who is trying and praying for little ones. ❤️

I went to pray today and provided the offerings. I have no preference over gender so I brought both red and white flowers. Didn't see any eggs there today perhaps its a weekday :)
weekends usually have...remember to have it in even numbers - like 6 stalks white 6 stalks red, or 12 stalks red/white. Good luck!

Hi, me & my husband were planning to visit Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple on Oct 14, may i know if someone will returning red eggs that day? and may i know where can buy the offerings. Thank you in advance

Back