1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Discussion in 'Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies' started by faithmummy1706, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Jazz123

Jazz123 New Member

Hi All,

Chanced upon ZSNN while ggoogling. Anyone returning eggs this friday? Will there be anyone where I can ask for help on how to pray to ZSNN?Is it a must to buy cologne or do they sell any praying set outside the temple?

2. WindnBreeze

WindnBreeze New Member

Hi Jazz123,

if you are living in the north side, i can recommend u a temple to go to. there is a guan yin temple in sembawang , next to cai shen ye (god of fortune) temple.

with regards to what items to buy, you will need to first consult the temple shifu / deities, from there, u will be "accessed" based on your(u and hubby) situation..

if u r required to buy any items to pray to zhu sheng niang niang, u will be told specifically on what items u need to buy. based on what i know, some couples need to buy more things, some lesser.. seems to me its pretty much "customised" here..

if u need more details, u can drop me a PM and i will be more than happy to share :)

3. tinkyberz

tinkyberz Member

I just went to Seng Wong Beo Temple 城隍庙 at Tanjong Pagar with the suggested red & white flowers, Butterfly Florida Water Cologne, Sam Fong Hoi Tong Powder and Red Thread. But the person at the temple mentioned wrong liao :confused: Asked me to buy 2 packs of mixed chrysanthemum and 5 oranges. Thus, have to go the nearby market and get.

Nonetheless, we have to pray to their main deities first with their joss stick pack (S$6). After that the person help me with the prayers with a big platter of joss papers ($43), after he help me with the request for babies and throw the twin
    crescent and got the “sacred combination”(聖杯). After he mentioned something and asked me to throw again, another “sacred combination”(聖杯). Apologies for not hearing what he say cause in my heart i just pray for BFP and smooth pregnancy for both mother and child. the whole prayer/ritual ends with me burning the platter of joss papers. Of cuz the person also request for a red packet. He passed me back 3 oranges and a pack of mixed chrysanthemum (for my wifey to flower bath).

Hope it helps those who wish to head down to Seng Wong Beo Temple

4. miraclebabylove

miraclebabylove New Member

Hi all

We will be returning 500 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Temple Toa Payoh on this coming Friday, 15 June 2018 at around 2pm.

We are blessed with healthy twins and would like to spread the baby dust to all couples trying to conceive.

Thank you!

5. Jazz123

Jazz123 New Member

Hi
    For the flowers.. can i buy from outside the temple? or do I need to go to a market to get?..

6. tinkyberz

tinkyberz Member

If you were asking about the Seng Wong Beo Temple 城隍庙 at Tanjong Pagar, I bought the flowers at the wet market nearby

7. bohgie

bohgie New Member

yr flowers must be fresh. Market will be better cause u can chose.

8. miraclebabylove

miraclebabylove New Member

Yes I bought from market too. I’m fine with either boy or girl so I get 6 white roses and 6 red roses.

9. Jazz123

Jazz123 New Member

Thanks all! I will go to toa payoh temple tomorrow after 2pm.. btw... sorry to ask again.. need to go with hubby? Coz my hubby not able to make it tomorrow.. hopefully got red eggs and i can just bring home for him to eat together..

10. Jazz123

Jazz123 New Member

Sad.. had my menses this morning... don't think can pray to zsnn this week.. :(

hopefully got red eggs next weekend..