Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Prayed and Received two red eggs on 02 August 2017 which is my son birthday too.

Trying for #2.

Hope baby dust and jia yew all.

Ps: I am guy, as I know most are ladies here. ;)

Prayed and Received two red eggs on 02 August 2017 which is my son birthday too.

Trying for #2.

Hope baby dust and jia yew all.

Ps: I am guy, as I know most are ladies here. ;)

Hi daddy,

we are also trying for sec baby after giving birth 3 years ago. Your no 1 how old?
we have been trying since May this yr but no luck:(
I am turning 34 soon so hopefully i will hear good news soon. jiayou!

Hi all, my girl is one years old tomorrow this national day!! Will be returning 100eggs tomorrow at TPY temple tomorrow. Spreading the baby dust to all... will be there between 12 to 1pm...

me me me.. will be there tomorrow at noon...

Thank you for the baby dust!

We just went to pray for blessing and received 2 eggs. There are still quite a lot left.

First time praying and we don't know the procedure. The auntie told us for blessing need to pray and make offering to temple before praying to 注生娘娘..

Hi,

I had just returned 200 eggs at Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)

All the best!
Ohh...I missed this as I was overseas. Hopefully this Sunday there will be returns:) Thanks a lot Numbed!

Sure! i am hoping to get a baby for my husband soon!!
You manage to get any egg?
i got the eggs 3 weeks back at the same TPY temple...
but my menses came last week in the end...
trying for my second baby....
was thankful to ZSNN for blessing me a smart and pretty girl hopefully I will get her blessing soon again.

Thanks dear. I'm gonna try this week. Any idea of the temple opening hrs?
Temple open from 7am-8pm. But i think they clear the eggs everyday. Just try luck see whether anyone returning eggs.
On the day that they said they returning 200 or 400 eggs to TPY temple but when i was there i din see any. But luckily one couple returning 13 eggs, so i manage to get 2 red eggs, thankful.

Last edited:
Temple open from 7am-8pm. But i think they clear the eggs everyday. Just try luck see whether anyone returning eggs.
On the day that they said they returning 200 or 400 eggs to TPY temple but when i was there i din see any. But luckily one couple returning 13 eggs, so i manage to get 2 red eggs, thankful.
ohh! Thanks for the info. I shall try my luck tomorrow else will wait till someone returns. btw do you have any idea where can I find the flowers for offering. I stay in Punggol so not sure where I should get it from.

They have to be with stem, red or white right? I went to Sengkang market they have left with nothing... ;(
Yes, with stem for the ease to put in the vase in the temple. Red of white is your preference. If you are going tpy temple. you can try to buy at Giant Supermarket. Thay day i went, left the last white flower (4pm) with $3.50 price.

They have to be with stem, red or white right? I went to Sengkang market they have left with nothing... ;(
Yes, better to have stem for the ease to put into the vase. Red or white is your preference. IF you are going TPY temple, you can try to get the flower at the nearby Giant. That day i got the last white flower at Giant 4pm which at the cost of only $3.50.

Yes, with stem for the ease to put in the vase in the temple. Red of white is your preference. If you are going tpy temple. you can try to buy at Giant Supermarket. Thay day i went, left the last white flower (4pm) with $3.50 price.

Thanks dear, shall try my luck. Will be going tomorrow. God bless

Do you have any idea if I could go the temple in sengkang as well ...?

Kampong Tengah Thian Hou Keng (Ban Gang Tian Hou Gong, part of Sengkang Joint Temple)
Where: 80 Rivervale Crescent
Phone: 6386 5680
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm

Got this info online. Good luck to you too!
Baby dust to you...
Thanks dear. I finally decided to go to TPY one. So I went this morning. Unfortunately, didnt get any egg. The assistant at the Temple, she was very helpful. She said i could offer candy instead and after praying take home 10 candies. She taught me how to pray because it was my first time. That temple had extremely positive energy

Thanks dear. I finally decided to go to TPY one. So I went this morning. Unfortunately, didnt get any egg. The assistant at the Temple, she was very helpful. She said i could offer candy instead and after praying take home 10 candies. She taught me how to pray because it was my first time. That temple had extremely positive energy
You are lucky, that day i went is Saturday maybe and quite numbers of people. I told them it was my first time praying, they didn't teach me how to pray but just say pray whichever method you like and maybe there is eggs on the table so they say you can just take. But they still very friendly. I also like TPY temple because as what you said this temple is full of positive energy.

Btw, how she teach you to pray?

You are lucky, that day i went is Saturday maybe and quite numbers of people. I told them it was my first time praying, they didn't teach me how to pray but just say pray whichever method you like and maybe there is eggs on the table so they say you can just take. But they still very friendly. I also like TPY temple because as what you said this temple is full of positive energy.

Btw, how she teach you to pray?
Yes! Agreed. It was so soothing and not crowded. I'm not working so I prefer going weekdays. You need to tell them that you are here to pray to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang. You'll have to pay $3 for the incense sticks and some red packets. It contains soem offering for the deity. You need to put the red paper at the bottom and the offerings on it. Then light the incense stick, pray and she told me to pour my heart out... talk to the deity and tell her that you want a baby, where you from, your age and etc. After that you need to put those red papers and the yellow ones in the fire and she asked me to pick 10candies from what I offered because there were no eggs. For eggs she said i can call and ask
If there are eggs available.

Back