1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Discussion in 'Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies' started by faithmummy1706, Oct 14, 2012.

1. magictape

magictape Member

first time visiting to the temple. just a distance from the lrt stn.( like 3mins )
    u can drop by if u stay nearby .
    baby dust!

2. elmoboy09

elmoboy09 New Member

Hi, may I know where is the temple located at? TIA.

3. magictape

magictape Member

elmoboy09 and towkayneo like this.
  4. elmoboy09

elmoboy09 New Member

5. qqduckie

qqduckie New Member

Just a question.. I was at the Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi Temple last week. I can't identify who is the Zhu Sheng Niang Niang.

Can anyone guide me? Anything in particular I must do for the prayer?

TIA!

6. hamburger

hamburger Member

i strongly believe in zsnn ever since i was pregnant and sucessfully delivered my dd.. :) so wanna ask if it's still praying to zsnn after baby is born? for normal praying of baby's good health and development.. thank you all :)

7. towkayneo

towkayneo Well-Known Member

Hello, opps, Zhe Sheng Niang Niang's figurine is quite prominent. Facing the main entrance of the temple, she's located on your left hand side. Her figurine is in gold colour.

8. towkayneo

Hello! I still do :) She's the guardian of all babies, so I believe in praying for her blessings for my kids' good health & development :)

9. gitata

gitata New Member

Zsnn carries a baby in her right arm.

elmoboy09 likes this.
  10. elmoboy09

elmoboy09 New Member

U can see the name on the board.

11. jezlian

jezlian New Member

Hi all... can I check when should we return the red eggs to zsnn? Must be full mth exact day? Earlier or after?

Also, can we bring baby to go baibai at zsnn?

Toh SH likes this.
  12. towkayneo

Good if it can be exact day, but I don't think it can be earlier as the mother will still in confinement? Think so long as you fulfill your promise, slightly later should be ok.

I did bring my kid to pray at ZSNN for good health.

13. magictape

magictape Member

the eggs which we collected need to eat on the day itself ?

14. towkayneo

Preferably else overnight eggs may not be beneficial to your health

15. magictape

magictape Member

16. jezlian

jezlian New Member

Noted! Thank you.

17. jezlian

jezlian New Member

Btw we will be returning 88 red eggs to TPY ZSNN on this coming Saturday, in case anyone need

18. selsel

selsel New Member

Hi jezlian

May i know what time you will be going?

And may i know if I'm having my menses can i still go and pray and take the red eggs?

Thanks!

19. mandynsh

mandynsh New Member

Hi... I wanted to return some eggs too. Recently had a baby girl and I wanted to thank zsnn for the safe and smooth delivery. For the red eggs, did anyone buy them? And if yes, can advice where you order from? Abit short-handed now so I don't think I can do the red eggs myself...
    TIA!

20. sherberries28

sherberries28 Member

You tell the auntie or uncle u want to pay respects to zsnn. She will guide you also, friendly people.

21. meowmeow83

meowmeow83 New Member

$1 per red egg.

Attached Files:

22. Hopeful16

Hopeful16 New Member

Hi Jezlian,
    Congrats! May I know what time will you be going? I hope to pray and collect a pair of red eggs too :)

23. elmoboy09

elmoboy09 New Member

Any return of egg this Saturday or Sunday?

24. Babyrooster

Babyrooster New Member

Will be returning 100 eggs on this thurs afternoon at TPY Shuang Ling temple.
    Baby dust to all!

Beeb33 likes this.
  25. beivied

beivied New Member

went to TPY Shuang Lin Temple yesterday after my KK appt but didnt see any eggs. Thursday is difficult to go due to work. Hopefully someone is returning eggs on Sat or Sun :)

26. Hopeful16

Hopeful16 New Member

I just went to TPY temple, there isn't any red egg for now. Shall try next time.

27. mandynsh

mandynsh New Member

My hubby is on the way to the temple now... think will reach at 3.30pm? we are returning 50 eggs tdy. Good luck to all!

28. mandynsh

mandynsh New Member

Thank you!!

meowmeow83 likes this.
  29. Rainbowcradle

Rainbowcradle New Member

Hi! will anyone be returning eggs tomorrow (sunday)? TIA!

30. Daledale

Daledale Member

I just went today. Tiger god that row. Only got 1 female god carry a baby that is Zhu Sheng Niang Niang