Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

I was 1st time there ystd ...abit lost and dunno how to pray to zsnn also ..manage to ask uncle working there..
Im BFP now , even if i collect the egg not sure can i eat it ..dont dare to ask my MIL ..

Next wed will b seeing my gynae for review ..conceived thru ivf
I alrdy lost hope ..if is a healthy pregnancy it shld double by 2nd bt :(
Waiting for doc to c what the next step ..
I had 2mc before ( 1 no heartbeat and 2nd molar pregnancy) how suay i am :(:(

Next wed will b seeing my gynae for review ..conceived thru ivf
I alrdy lost hope ..if is a healthy pregnancy it shld double by 2nd bt :(
Waiting for doc to c what the next step ..
I had 2mc before ( 1 no heartbeat and 2nd molar pregnancy) how suay i am :(:(

Maybe check with gynae see what went wrong... This is your first ivf?

Or maybe you want to see tcm and tiao your body?

Hi all!
My baby boy turning 1 month old at the end of this month and i'm returning 100 eggs to tpy zsnn this Sunday. Will be returning the eggs in the morning around 11am.

Please feel free to go and take them.

Baby dust to all! :)

Hi all!
My baby boy turning 1 month old at the end of this month and i'm returning 100 eggs to tpy zsnn this Sunday. Will be returning the eggs in the morning around 11am.

Hello, Do you mind to let me know that how many time you went to pray zsnn before you get pregnant?

Thanks fishBon3. I will go over to TPY zsnn.
Can teach me the proper way of praying to zsnn? Should I bring anything to offer to her?
I went there 6mths ago and ate 2 eggs from there but no gd news yet.

Hi all!

Hi Fishb0n3,

Thanks alot. I think i saw u at the temple. :)

Million of thanks for blessing others with the eggs ur family gave.

Hi all!

Hi FishB0n3

Thanks for your egg. My wife and i juz went juz now to pray for tpy zsnn the auntie is friendly and teach us how to pray. My wife and i took one each red egg and ate them on the spot.

Thank you so much.. :)

Hi Fishb0n3,

Thanks alot. I think i saw u at the temple. :)

Million of thanks for blessing others with the eggs ur family gave.
Hi mschar,

You are welcome :) The temple is very crowded today. Haa was wondering what occasion it is until my friend told me it's qing ming.

Hi FishB0n3

Thanks for your egg. My wife and i juz went juz now to pray for tpy zsnn the auntie is friendly and teach us how to pray. My wife and i took one each red egg and ate them on the spot.

Thank you so much.. :)
You are welcome. Glad the auntie taught you how to pray. The other time i was googling on the net on the how to pray to zsnn haha... and i took the red eggs once before i bfp with my boy.

baby dust to you and wifey too!

Thanks fishBon3. I will go over to TPY zsnn.
Can teach me the proper way of praying to zsnn? Should I bring anything to offer to her?
I went there 6mths ago and ate 2 eggs from there but no gd news yet.
Hi ni84,

Sorry for the late reply. Just saw your post now. I brought flowers, oranges to pray to zsnn. I ate the red egg once about 3-4 months before bfp.

Hi all!

Thanks for ur red egg. I went today to pray jus nice the uncle told mi there red egg ask mi take so i took 2 eggs. Thanks so much

Hi all!

Thanks Fishb0n3,

Me and my hubby were there and took the eggs too. We were very excited and after took two eggs, we went to pray for ZNSS and made some donations

Hi Hi! Anyone know if there is anyone is returning the eggs to any zsnn temple anytime soon? I missed tis thread for a day.. =(

Hi Hi! Anyone know if there is anyone is returning the eggs to any zsnn temple anytime soon? I missed tis thread for a day.. =(

My edd date is on 13/5 (40 wks) or earlier. I will return eggs 1 mth after my birth to the
Toa Payoh zsnn temple.
I will post it here for the actual date and time.Or u can email me.

My edd date is on 13/5 (40 wks) or earlier. I will return eggs 1 mth after my birth to the
Toa Payoh zsnn temple.
I will post it here for the actual date and time.Or u can email me.
Thank you.
Wish u smooth delivery!!

Hi fishbon3,
Thanks for replying. I heard they mentioned if wan boy den bring white flower and if praying for girl bring red.
But not sure if the number of stalks matters.

On 19 apr is zsnn birthday! I will try to drop by.

Hi fishbon3,
Thanks for replying. I heard they mentioned if wan boy den bring white flower and if praying for girl bring red.

Your mean 19apr as in lunar calendar or?

Hi fishbon3,

19 april chinese 二十? or follow english cal ?

how to pray

Hi Hi

Newbie here. Just wanted to check if anyone will be bring any red eggs to ZSNN temple at Toa Payoh on 19th/20th? And I saw on previous entry that can bring flowers to present to ZSNN during prayers? Is there any specific kind of flowers? Appreciate kind advice!

Many Thanks!
=)

Hi all, I will have a C sect on 21/4 and will return the eggs after a month.
I will post here again for the actual date or u can email me [email protected]

For me I went to Taipei Zhu sheng niang niang pray after trying for near 3 yrs.
(Tried pressed,ovulation kits,clomid,metformin...etc.wanted to try Ivf but Dr said my chance only 1%
coz of my age.)
Didn't bring flowers or...cause I just enter temple to pray (many gods in temple).
Pray sincerely from your heart.
I managed to conceive within 2 mths which I have requested.
Will be going to Taipei temple again to give thanks.

But baby full month will return eggs and bring baby to S'pore zhu sheng niang niang
to pray first.

Congratulations Poco!

May I know are you older or younger than
Fann Wong? Sorry for being so straightforward .
Hopefully this will encourage all mature ladies
not to give up!

Well done!

Congratulations Poco!

not to give up!

Well done!
Congratulations Poco!

not to give up!

Well done!

Hi Goddmummy, I'm 43yrs old.I have 3 boys,eldest boy age 20,2nd boy age 9.
1st to 2nd ,12yrs gap and 2nd to 3rd (now bb) also a boy ,9 yrs gap.
I'm not easy to conceive type.

2nd boy unplanned too was born on Vesak day.

This 3rd bb is a mircacle,planned but wanted to give up coz we r getting old and before conceived 1-2mths,Dr check hb sperm not strong and also a yr ago (before conceive) my menses from every month regular 28-30 days to 23-42 days each month difference.

I have pray to few gods too but requested for a girl.
The last god I have prayed was to Zhu sheng niang niang in June last yr but dare not ask for gender,can conceive enuf. And manages to conceive end of Aug.
Edd date is also on Vesak day 13/5.
But due to Strep B bacteria, I requested to C sect on 21/4 (37 weeks) dare not take risk, as if the bacteria will to spread to bb,it will cause harm to bb lung or brain.
My 2 boys were deliver naturally.
I advice pregnant mother must test for Strep B after 32 weeks.

And when praying to zsnn must really pray with your heart,tell her why you want to conceive, how disappointed every month when u test negative in pregnancy test kit....etc.she can hears.

Last edited:
Not sure where I can ask this .. but if my daughter is always down with flu, cough n fever ... could it mean anything?
not really major illness but kind of heartpain to see her taking med every now and then ...

Hi, u can go bugis Guan yin temple and pray to guan yin ,ask her to take ur daughter as god daughter.
U must knee down and use the 'pei' ,max 3 times,if the pei is ok then guan yin accept her as god daughter.

My eldest boy tends to get sick and he has asthma at 3 also due to the food he eats and he is choosy.
Always sick, I give him to guan yin as godson hopes guan yin can bless him.
And he is doing fine.

Not sure about zsnn,maybe u can check with the temple staff. I guess she also will protect and bless the children.

Last edited:
Hi Goddmummy, I'm 43yrs old.I have 3 boys,eldest boy age 20,2nd boy age 9.
1st to 2nd ,12yrs gap and 2nd to 3rd (now bb) also a boy ,9 yrs gap.
I'm not easy to conceive type.

2nd boy unplanned too was born on Vesak day.

This 3rd bb is a mircacle,planned but wanted to give up coz we r getting old and before conceived 1-2mths,Dr check hb sperm not strong and also a yr ago (before conceive) my menses from every month regular 28-30 days to 23-42 days each month difference.

I have pray to few gods too but requested for a girl.
The last god I have prayed was to Zhu sheng niang niang in June last yr but dare not ask for gender,can conceive enuf. And manages to conceive end of Aug.
Edd date is also on Vesak day 13/5.
But due to Strep B bacteria, I requested to C sect on 21/4 (37 weeks) dare not take risk, as if the bacteria will to spread to bb,it will cause harm to bb lung or brain.
My 2 boys were deliver naturally.
I advice pregnant mother must test for Strep B after 32 weeks.

And when praying to zsnn must really pray with your heart,tell her why you want to conceive, how disappointed every month when u test negative in pregnancy test kit....etc.she can hears.

Thanks for your post, it really give me some hope, I am 40yo, husband already in mid 50s with low sperm count and motility, very low chance for me to conceive naturally, maybe due to my age, womb condition doesn't feel as good as last time. Wanted to pray to ZSNN and collect red eggs at the same time, I am still waiting if anyone here is going to return red eggs soon, really hope it can bring me bb dusts and miracle can happen on me too.

Wish you a smooth delivery, a healthy mom and baby. :)

Last edited:
Hi all,

I need your advise. My wife have miss the period for 3 days including today is 4th day, her period suppose to come on 11th april friday but did not came. We tested on two pregnancy test kits show negative. Her last day of period is on 19th march, any possibility she might be pregnant?

Any ladies would like to advise me.

Thanks

Hi all,

I need your advise. My wife have miss the period for 3 days including today is 4th day, her period suppose to come on 11th april friday but did not came. We tested on two pregnancy test kits show negative. Her last day of period is on 19th march, any possibility she might be pregnant?

Any ladies would like to advise me.

Thanks

Your wife might be pregnant, maybe it's still early for her to test, you might wanna wait a few more days and would suggest getting a better test kit.. Good luck to you..

Back