Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Going to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple today to return 注生娘娘 favour. Thank you for blessing us with our 2nd lovely baby girl
Had taken 2 eggs a few years back during a difficult period trying to get pregnant.
Returning 100 red eggs by 3pm today.
Baby dust to all.
Date: 21.10.2023
Time: By 3pm

Going to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple today to return 注生娘娘 favour. Thank you for blessing us with our 2nd lovely baby girl
Had taken 2 eggs a few years back during a difficult period trying to get pregnant.
Returning 100 red eggs by 3pm today.
Baby dust to all.
Date: 21.10.2023
Time: By 3pm
The eggs are there now. Baby dust to all and wishing everyone a successful pregnancy.

The eggs are there now. Baby dust to all and wishing everyone a successful pregnancy.
New to this forum. Just so happened I went the Toa Payoh temple today around 130-2pm to pray zsnn and collected 2 red eggs from the tray on the left. Might have gotten your red eggs. What a coincidence!

Hi, would like to check to return red eggs to Zhu Sheng niang niang at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple, do we need to inform in advance or just show up with eggs?

Posting on behalf of friend
Hello.. My husband and I are blessed with our 1st child, she arrived safely in the month of Sep 2023. I am visiting Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao temple to thank 注生娘娘 on 18 Nov 2023 and should arrive before 12pm. I have prepared red eggs for offering and blessings. Location: Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery) Address: 184 Jalan Toa Payoh. Pls share and spread the baby dust to your friends/others who are praying for a baby.
(Per couple should take 2 eggs and consume together on your bed, good luck!)

Dear All, I will be returning 200 eggs to Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery tomorrow morning to thank 注生娘娘 for blessing us with our second child - a baby girl. :)

Date: Sat, 18 Nov
Time: by 11am

We received 2 red eggs 4 years ago and hope to spread the baby dust to everyone!!!

Hihi, I’ll be returning 300 red eggs to Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery to thank 注生娘娘 for her blessing. Refer below for more details.
Baby dust to all!

Location: Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery @ 184 Jalan Toa Payoh

Date: 20 November 2023
Time: 9am - 10am

I will be returning 60 eggs today later this morning 1st Jan 2024..feel free to come and grab . wish you all the best and happy new year

Hi, we will be returning 60 eggs to Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery to thank 注生娘娘 for blessing us with a healthy baby boy. Please come collect. We are grateful for the blessing and we hope that you too would be blessed with a baby soon! Jia You :)

Date: 13 Jan 2024
Time: by 11am

Today went Lorong Koo Chye temple to pray to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang and was lucky to see red eggs at the altar. Initially only took 1 egg but uncle there told me must take 2. Thank you to whoever is spreading the baby dust at the temple there.

Hello all,

Will be returning 100 red eggs to Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery tomorrow to thank 注生娘娘 for blessing us with our first child - a healthy baby boy.

We received 2 eggs last year and hope to spread the baby dust to all! :)

Date: 2 Mar 2024
Time: by 12pm

Hello everyone,

We will be returning 100 red eggs to Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery (Toa Payoh) on 11 March (Monday) by 1pm to thank 注生娘娘 for blessing us with a healthy baby girl.

Hope the red eggs will help to spread baby dust to couples who are ttc

Do come and collect them!

Thank you!

IMG-20240312-WA0031.jpeg

Hi,

We have just returned 88 red eggs to thank Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for blessing us with a baby girl.

Date: Saturday, 16 March (today)
Timing: 10am onwards

184 Jalan Toa Payoh S319944
Opening hours 8-5pm

Do come to take 2 red eggs and eat them together with your husband.

Baby dust to you!

If returning the wishes from Zhu Sheng Niang Niang . Other than the eggs .. do we need to offer the traditional cologne and facial powder too ?
Flowers and fruits ??

Seeking advise thanks

If returning the wishes from Zhu Sheng Niang Niang . Other than the eggs .. do we need to offer the traditional cologne and facial powder too ?
Flowers and fruits ??

Seeking advise thanks
Hello, red eggs will suffice, but of course if you want to add on other offerings, it's ok too.

Just visited Lian Shan Shuang Lin monastery to pray to ZSNN and there’s a tray of red eggs blessed by a previous couple, for anyone who’s planning to visit

Hi everyone, We will be going go to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple this coming Sunday to return 注生娘娘 favour.
Returning 100 red eggs this coming weekend Sunday around 3PM to 5PM
Baby dust to all.
Date: 07.04.2024
Time: 3PM to 5PM

Hi everyone,
We will be going go to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple this coming Sunday to return 注生娘娘 favour for blessing us with a girl.

Baby dust to all.

Hi everyone,
We will be going go to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple this coming Sunday to return 注生娘娘 favour for blessing us with a girl.

Baby dust to all.

Congrats!
Thanks for sharing , hope to get the good luck from you ❤️

Hi everyone,
Im returning 88 eggs today
Date :6 April 2024
Time : estimate 3-5pm

At :

Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)​

184 Jalan Toa Payoh.

Hello! Just a gentle reminder that Zhu Sheng Niang Niang's birthday will be on 28 April (Sun). Those who are waiting to be blessed can go to temples where there are Zhu Sheng Niang Niang.

I saw one notice (I am not affiliated with this temple, just sharing only)

1713497352772.png

Hello all mummies and mummy to be,

Is there anyone who is going to any temple to return red eggs this weekend?

Me ttc but age 44 this year. :(

Thank you,
Ash

Hello all mummies and mummy to be,

Is there anyone who is going to any temple to return red eggs this weekend?

Me ttc but age 44 this year. :(

Thank you,
Ash
Hi, I came to Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery to pray and there are red eggs today. I was there ard 3pm today.

Hi,

I am new to the forum. I would like to visit ZSNN temple at Toa Payoh on this Sunday. Does anyone have any experience on the expected crowd on a weekend? Is being there at 8am early enough? Is anyone dropping eggs this coming weekend? Hope to get some help and luck ‍♂️

Appreciate your help!

Hi,

I am new to the forum. I would like to visit ZSNN temple at Toa Payoh on this Sunday. Does anyone have any experience on the expected crowd on a weekend? Is being there at 8am early enough? Is anyone dropping eggs this coming weekend? Hope to get some help and luck ‍♂️

Appreciate your help!
Hi ,
Once u join this forum if I’m not wrong u will always received email notifications on new post being posted . People whom is returning the eggs will always stated the time and date .

So you just need to arrive around that time will do .. crowd wise still okay not super alot of people . Don’t worry normally people will return a lot of eggs

Hello! Just a gentle reminder that Zhu Sheng Niang Niang's birthday will be on 28 April (Sun). Those who are waiting to be blessed can go to temples where there are Zhu Sheng Niang Niang.

All the best! Remember to bring along red and white flowers, face powder, red thread and floral water!

All the best! Remember to bring along red and white flowers, face powder, red thread and floral water!
Thanks! Wish to ask if anyone knows apart from Guan Yin Miao at Waterloo, which temples or surrounding shops sell flowers so can buy on the spot?

Back