YLS Catering

There doesnt seem to be any feedback for YLS in 2011. I've tried calling them, their attitude isnt very good. Guy over the phone seem quite "hao lian". Reconsidering my options again. Any latest review?

Ordered from YLS catering last week. I think their price and food is good, especially their orh ni and braised pork buns. Service wise is also good.

I tried YLS catering based on good reviews from this forum and other forums but it turned out to be the worst experience I had. YLS is a VERY irresponsible and unreliable caterer! For those who intend to order from YLS catering, pls think twice. Like to share my unpleasant encounter with them...

I catered dinner for 30 pax to be served at 6pm last Saturday for daughter's 1st year birthday. In the end, the caterer did not even turn up and I had to dabao from the nearby zi char stall for my waiting, hungry guests!

I called on the morning itself to confirm the delivery of the food with the caterer. Was told they'll deliver the food around 5pm plus. At 5.45pm, I called to enquire why the food was still not delivered. Was told 10mins later that the driver was stuck in a jam and would arrive in 15mins time. At 6.20pm, I called at least 20 times and nobody picked up the call. It was not until we called the Head Office and was given another number. We managed to contact the coordinator at 6.30pm and was told he is trying to contact the driver. Had to make umpteen calls to 'force' them to commit to a time that the driver would arrive. By 6.45pm with all my hungry guests sitting around, we gave him an ultimatum that, if he still can't confirm their driver's whereabouts in 5mins, we'll cancel the order. Indeed, he couldn't contact his driver when we called him 5 minutes later and we cancelled the order. I had to rush to the nearest zi char stall to whip up 6 dishes and get drinks for my guests. The zi char stall managed to deliver all 6 dishes for 30pax within 20mins.

Wow, what a horrible experience, not to mention embarrassing for the hosts. Will not consider using this caterer at all.

Called YLS yesterday to order buffet for my function come saturday. The operator says buffet intake that day is already full. Is YLS food so good? Since so many people order. Should order in advance next time. I'm now searching for other caterers.

Ordered from YLS Catering for my boy's 1st birthday last saturday.

My guests were very satisified with the food, especially their kong ba pau, black pepper smoke duck and yam paste. The portion is big too! The variety of food is simply great.

I will order from YLS Catering again for my mother's birthday next month. Hope the promotion is still on going.

http://www.ylscatering.com.sg/

Indeed, YLS Catering has again greatly satisfied my guests when I ordered from them for my mother's birthday. Delivery was prompt and food served, was again, in very large portions. Curry chicken and Black pepper smoke duck and Yam paste are must-haves on your buffet tables!

I will definitely order from YLS catering for my future functions.

Thanks for all the info of YLS
happy.gif

i wanna order next month for a party too ! shall give it a try.

I recently ordered last saturday for my company's event. My company has been their long term customer since many years back. The portion was generous, taste was good, especially their curry chicken! Presentation set up wise was standard.
Will definitely continue to order from them the next time round!

Is YLS still good? If yes, I will consider make booking too. Is there any variety of choices in food likewise Neo Garden?

Ordered from YLS catering recently.
The food portion is large! Food is delicious too. My guests all had good feedback .Surprisingly, some of my guests have even ordered from YLS catering before.
We all agreed that the food price is considered cheap and reasonable as compared to other caterers
The must tries are Curry chicken, Yam paste, Braised pork with bun
:)

Yes, ordered when my baby is one month old. Now my baby is two months old. The food is good. And they're punctual. They even came early and set up the foods

Intended to place an order with YLS Catering for a last minute function tomorrow(6/9/2014). Called them up today and realized it was already full. As i have always been a loyal customer of YLS, i asked the in charge( if im not wrong, should be Mr Lim) for a slot tomorrow. Shortly later, Mr Lim called me back saying he managed to slot in a timing for my function!! Thank you Mr Lim! :)

Recently in my friends birthday bash they parents ordered OHS FARM CATERING, they are pretty good service provider, staff behavior was excellent everyone is helpful and friendly!. I loved Chicken Ayam Goreng, butter fish, Mackeral fish dish, Sea food Breaded Prawn, Chilli Dips.

Back