Yew Kwang Studio Photography

yewkwang

Dear All,

Our studio offer photography service for family, maternity, baby, children, graduation, corporate, executive and many more....

You can visit our website at www.yewkwangphotography.com to view our portfolio and find out more about us.

For latest update, please visit our facebook page at www.facebook.com/Photographybyyewkwang

If you have any inquiry, please drop us an email at [email protected] or call us at 9760 8980.

We look forward to serve you!

Yew Kwang

Last edited:

Hello Yew Kwang

Nice to see you here!

Any promotion for family photo taking esp for me who have used yr service for my AD in Dec 2003? haha...

Hi Sandy,

The offer that I email you earlier is still valid
happy.gif

Hi Mozzy,

The family package is $168 which includes:

- 1 pc of S8R with photoframe
- 20 pcs of 4R in album
- Softcopy of 20 selected photos touch-up and return

Professional makeup and hairdo is avaiable at $80.

Hi lh_jyc,

We are currently having a promotion for the baby package at $168 which cover:

- 20 pcs of 4R in an album
- 3 set of outfit change (self provide)

Hi all,

For those who sign up for the baby photography package, we are offering a 12"x12" photo collage with frame at only $80 (usual price is $120). This promotion is valid for a limited time period only.

570943.jpg

hi yew kwang, i've emailed u to enquire on your package before
happy.gif
had been too busy to book a date.
can i know
a) how much does each additional print costs? can quote the price for 5R & 8R too?
b) if unfortunately bb falls sick n need to reschedule the date, any 'penalty'?
thanks.

Hi ng_mum,

The additional print cost are as follow:

4R - $4
5R - $6
8R - $12
8R with frame - $20

Don't worry, there is no "panalty" if the bb falls sick n need to reschedule the date
happy.gif

hi ng_mum,

Not really, there are bb who get tired very fast or start crying after awhile but we have ways to cool them down and catch their attention. So far, we are able to get enough photos for the parent to select from
happy.gif

Hi Karen,

We are currently having a promotion for the baby package at $168 which includes:

- 20 pcs of 4R in an album
- 3 set of outfit change (self provide)

You can book the package now, just let me know which date you prefer, thank you.

Hi Littlefire,

From now till end Dec, we don't charge for additional kid within the same family. Extra charges will only be incurred if you chose to have extra photos
happy.gif

Hi Princess and Karen,

I will only return the selected copy in full resolution. However, you have the option to purchase all the softcopy at $50.

hi yewkwang

for Maternity Photography, i do not need 8'x12' photo with frame thus will there be a price diff.? And how long will the whole shooting take?

Hi Yew Kwang,

I'm Kelly's sis. Her AD in Mar this yr and ROM was Jan last yr. Remember? heehee...

I'm interested in photography for both my son (1mth old and 28mths) as well as family photos. Got discount? :D

Hi yew kwang,

I'm interested to have photography done for my 10month old daughter but would like to find out if you can do a mix of coloured and black & white photo during the same shoot? Also, for the family package mean the daddy and mummy can be included in the photography too? any extra charges for that?

hi carrot soup,

Both color and black/white can be done during the same shoot. Daddy and mummy can be included in the shoot too, there is no extra charge.

Back