WTShare: Baking Class

Recently, my mum attended a baking class (4 Saturdays) and was full of praise for it. She has attended many baking classes before & none compared to this one. The studio was well equipped & equipments were new. Location was central (Tanjong Pagar) & the best part - no cash payment at all, not even for the ingredients. It was funded completely by her SkillsFuture credit & the lessons were really affordable. More than worthwhile as she got to bring back good quality whole cakes & packs of cookies for the family to enjoy. Even my fussy husband gave the thumbs up. My mum also received a certificate at the end of the course.

To give an idea of what she learnt:

Cakes - New York Cheesecake, Fruit Pastry Cake, Pandan Chiffon Cake, Lemon Cupcakes, Chocolate Swiss Roll, Banana Cake

Cookies - Almond Biscotti, Oatmeal & Raisin Cookies, Salted Egg Yolk Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cranberry Pistachio Cookies

The course fees are really affordable, especially for those 40 years old & above, and those with Workfare Training Support (WTS). Details as follows:

Non-Singaporean (no funding): $802.50

21 - 39 years old & PR (up to 80% funding: $202.50

40 years old & above (up to 90% funding): $127.50

With WTS letter (up to 95% funding): $90

If you or anyone you know is interested to join this baking class, please PM me & I can share the school with you.

Back