WTS Graco Simple Sway Baby Swing Soother

SF2SG

Selling Graco Simple Sway baby swing almost brand new. Used it for only 2.5 months, I could have used it for longer had I known about this earlier. Bought it for $349 in Singapore, am selling it for $250.

No stains no tears 9.5/10 condition. I place a napkin below the cushion where my baby lies on, so it is very clean. I can show more photos.

This is truly a lifesaver when you're a new Mom. It is for me! I put my baby in there for short naps, when I'm relaxing in the living room watching TV, when I'm working from home, when I need to wash bottles/pump in the kitchen where I can still watch baby from the living room.

Graco's Simple Sway proves that great things come in small packages. This smart swing has tons of features to help you soothe and comfort baby, all packed into a compact frame design. It's easy to keep baby close wherever you are at home! You'll have the option to power up with batteries or save money with the plug-in. The side-to-side swaying motion comforts your little one and 6 swing speeds let you match baby's mood. A mobile with 3 soft toys, 15 songs and sounds and a 5-point harness to keep baby secure round out the swing's terrific features.

Last edited:

Back