WTB: Quinny Zapp and Maxi Cosi TOBI

starrina

Hi

I am looking for preloved Quinny Zapp stroller and forward facing car seat Maxi Cosi TOBI.

Please post pictures and quote best price. Thanks.

happy.gif

hihi,

i hv zapp to let go but dont come with maxi cosi car seat...i letting go at $250 (neg) jus that the word: quinny had fade off from the side bar..

come with:
- rain cover
- car seat adaptor
- original seat

i hv a mothercare carseat to let go as well....we can discuss.
do PM me if u interested.
by the way, the stroller is in green color...

Hi

I have Quinny Buzz stroller and infant car seat Maxi Cosi Cabriofix. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Hi, I have a Quinny Zapp Extra (Not foldable seat but totally reclinable for infants). Seldom used over the last 1 year, condition at least 8/10. Can let go at $280. Can view without obligation at Bedok. email me at [email protected]

Hi, I have a red Quinny Zapp, comes with traveller bag, condition around 7/10, letting go at $200. Let me know if interested.

I hv a Quinny Zapp and maxi cosi cabriofix for sale at $500. Condition is 9-9.5/10.

ImageUploadedByForum1390902494.259919.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1390902507.310887.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1390902515.863549.jpg

Pls SMS me at 98270284 if keen. Delivery included

Hi, I have a pre-loved green quinny zap for sale, include maxi cosi. whole set with stroller bag and maxi cosi basket going at $300. we bought it in Sep 2009 from spring maternity at $699. my kid outgrew the maxi cosi and stroller. if you only need the stroller or just maxi cosi also can sell separately. you can contact me at 9021 5588 if interested.

I also have a red front facing car child seat to let go of. good condition but not branded. seat cover can be removed to wash. easy to maintain. that one can sell cheap, $30. we used to put it in a second car for grandparents to fetch kids. no longer needed.

Thanks.

Selling my brown Quinny Zapp. Non reclining seat.
Comes with manual, travel bag, rain cover and basket at the bottom.

Great stroller thats compact and I used it mostly for travel. Still in excellent condition. Selling as my daughter has outgrown it.

Please PM me if you are keen. Pick up in Punggol.

Hello.
I have a Quinny Zapp in Rebel Red.
Seat can be folded with the frame.
Comes with parasol, maxi cosi adaptor and raincover.
Letting go at $250.
Whats app me at 91820974 

Back