Would Folic Acid tablets causing uncomfortness

hutha.89

Hi Mummies!!

Hope everyone is doing fine...

I am 8 weeks pregnant with my first baby.. :)) Recently went for my first check up with Dr Dolly Wee @ Mt E..

She prescribed me
Folic Acid 5mg
Bcomplex

I have been taking them for the past 3 days.. Since then I have been feeling very uncomfortable.. My stomach is upset and feels bloated.. I cant sleep on my left.. if I do so I hear the gas growling sounds.. I vomit and I taste the folic acid tab..

What am I supposed to do.. I also dont wanna stop taking the tabs as I heard it is good for baby's growth..

Hi Mummies!!

Hope everyone is doing fine...

I am 8 weeks pregnant with my first baby.. :)) Recently went for my first check up with Dr Dolly Wee @ Mt E..

She prescribed me
Folic Acid 5mg
Bcomplex

I have been taking them for the past 3 days.. Since then I have been feeling very uncomfortable.. My stomach is upset and feels bloated.. I cant sleep on my left.. if I do so I hear the gas growling sounds.. I vomit and I taste the folic acid tab..

What am I supposed to do.. I also dont wanna stop taking the tabs as I heard it is good for baby's growth..

Cld it be the b complex instead? Ur Folic pill is quite small right?

But shd be ur morning symptoms making you nausea bloated and stuff.. Vomit is quite common unless u get too dehydrated then it's a concern....u r almost done with ur first tri soon.. Will feel much better in weeks to come! But if u think u really can't stomach it give ur gynae a call

Hey congrats on ur bb.

My suspicion is that it's ur MS working up and that there is no problem with the supplements (esp the folic acid - i presume it's the small yellow tablet?).

Hey congrats on ur bb.

My suspicion is that it's ur MS working up and that there is no problem with the supplements (esp the folic acid - i presume it's the small yellow tablet?).

Thank you.. :)

And ya.. its a small yellow tablet.. whats that MS?

I am so new to all this words.. :D

Cld it be the b complex instead? Ur Folic pill is quite small right?

But shd be ur morning symptoms making you nausea bloated and stuff.. Vomit is quite common unless u get too dehydrated then it's a concern....u r almost done with ur first tri soon.. Will feel much better in weeks to come! But if u think u really can't stomach it give ur gynae a call

I am not sure abt that.. But when I vomit I tasted the folic acid tab.. I assumed thats the cause.. I did call the clinic.. Nurse said to stop taking the tabs for the next 3 days and see how it is.. Lets see.. :)

I took my Folic acid pill just before I sleep. Seems better than to take in the morning. Anyway my MS started around wk5 till about 13weeks.

By right , folic acid tablets shouldn't aggravate the morning sickness.
In fact you can find folic or folate in our daily food eg bread .....

Back