Why wanted to be mummy 2016?

Teddy75

To share my story.

I am a mother to five children.
Eldeat child in 2000 and Youngest in 2008.

I have did my liagation in 2008 on the birth of my last child.

Turning 40 this year, wanting to challenge my body to do IVF. Treatment starting next week May; awating for my "M" day to proceed.

For me, being able to be able to be pregnant and to give birth to live birth/births is bonus and additional joy to the family. (I never like travel and overseas trip. Usually all my earnings are for the family. )

Mainly, I wanted to experience the process of the whole treatment.

May God will Bless me the bundles of joy in 2016.

My initial plan was to further my studies to take up nursing, so that can contribute in my way to the society. Have changed plan as I find that my hubby will not be able to cope with his single salary as a bus captain when I take up full time course. (Nursing is full time.) Thus, decided to contribute in our way to up bring good citizens adding more children into the family. By teaching our kids to be good Singaporeans so that they can help us to contribute more to the society.
Additional heads gives additional contribution in their ways.
Add more joy to the family with more laughter and sharing.

Hi,

I am turning 41 this year. Just did my first ivf for my fourth child. My beta test for pregnancy will only be next Monday.
May i know where you are doing your ivf and what is your protocol like? Thanks

Hi,

I am turning 41 this year. Just did my first ivf for my fourth child. My beta test for pregnancy will only be next Monday.
May i know where you are doing your ivf and what is your protocol like? Thanks
Hi, so what is your result?
I am on short protocol. Beta test on 1 Jul. Now still on 2ww

Hi Teddy75,

I'm also thinking of having my #3 in 2016, by then will be the big 4 so I also don't know if this is a good thing to be thinking of, hahaha!

Also wondering if going for natural or ivf is better.

How are you now?

To share my story.

Turning 40 this year, wanting to challenge my body to do IVF. Treatment starting next week May; awating for my "M" day to proceed.

For me, being able to be able to be pregnant and to give birth to live birth/births is bonus and additional joy to the family. (I never like travel and overseas trip. Usually all my earnings are for the family. )

I have a boy now and I m planning for another one... I hope to have a girl. Praying hard!

Hi Teddy75,

Responded to your other thread too. We have four kids now and we thought it was perfect, two boys and two girls. However we decided to have one more and tried last month and succeeded. Like yourself, I truly enjoy having the kids around and our income is mostly for the family with travels to neighbouring countries for a short getaway. Before I conceived my fifth child, I enrolled at UniSIM and is now a part-time student and working full-time too. You can always try to apply for the nursing sponsorship where the studies is paid and you get a salary. Do find out more about it. All the best to you!

Hi Teddy75,

Responded to your other thread too. We have four kids now and we thought it was perfect, two boys and two girls. However we decided to have one more and tried last month and succeeded. Like yourself, I truly enjoy having the kids around and our income is mostly for the family with travels to neighbouring countries for a short getaway. Before I conceived my fifth child, I enrolled at UniSIM and is now a part-time student and working full-time too. You can always try to apply for the nursing sponsorship where the studies is paid and you get a salary. Do find out more about it. All the best to you!
How did you manage the income? I cried a few nights because everything in Singapore is expensive. Hatred it.

Hi Teddy75,

Thank you e info.
Additional kids if possible will be great. Education wise, am no longer kin as find that now, I absorb too slow and with sponsor will not have enough income for my family for now.

How did you manage the income? I cried a few nights because everything in Singapore is expensive. Hatred it.
Same here, I feel that Singapore is expensive but don't cry..

I hold a full time job and a part time job so basically i work seven days a week and spend what little time i have with my family. I don't go out much to meet friends maybe once in a while. We hardly eat out especially cafes and restaurants only for special occasions. Groceries wise try to go for house brands and what's on promo. My kids attend the more economical kindergarten and tuition. Clothes we dont buy much also, mostly are gifts from family and friends. We don't travel far for family holidays just nearby resort trips or staycations.. no matter how we budget our monthly expenses also need around 7k for our household of one domestic helper, four kids and a family MPV to maintain.. Little goes into savings but I try to put aside for a few long term savings plans.

We live in HDB and rent out a room.

Thank you e info.
Additional kids if possible will be great. Education wise, am no longer kin as find that now, I absorb too slow and with sponsor will not have enough income for my family for now.

The only reason why I need to upgrade coz I'm a teacher and in our field, without a degree it's difficult to move up. Whereas I feel in other field, you may not necessarily need the papers.

To live life simple and not to aim much will be less stress. Much depends on what you want in life.
For me, I do not concentrate on academic for both myself and kids.
Important be health and mental stability in terms joy. Live simple and not ask more. Feel contented.

To live life simple and not to aim much will be less stress. Much depends on what you want in life.
Important be health and mental stability in terms joy. Live simple and not ask more. Feel contented.

Yes agree, sometimes we get caught up with too much materials which we cant take to the graves and at times too much anger, frustration, jealousy over things that are not worth our health, happiness and kinship. Nevertheless still need to pay our bills so gotta upgrade to struggle less in long term

Jasmine5, when u are already up there, u will find very hard to slow down and leading need to continue to catch-up going ahead. For me, am looking forward to slow down my pace not want to force self with keeping up the pace. Just want to lead life happy with no regrets. Do things that I wanted. For bills, if you do not own much, you need to pay much. Within little and enough should be the target. Done up the sum. Per capital in a family, one pax $250.00 more than enough to sustain. Lead life simple and not ask for more the morals that we should guide and educate our young generation.

Problem is we are way down here, been trying to cut down expenses... How do u manage with $250pci omg thats impossible.. Monthly flat instalment already $1300.. kids milk, diapers and sch fees $600..
Each mth we need at least 6k to manage and not even going on holiday or buy things

Have you already tried ivf? I wanted a boy and tried for ivf in thailand but failed. The success rate is really quite low especially with age. And the medication is very harmful to your body. Why not try natural and see what happens?

Have you already tried ivf? I wanted a boy and tried for ivf in thailand but failed. The success rate is really quite low especially with age. And the medication is very harmful to your body. Why not try natural and see what happens?

She did ligation which is permanent.. So dont think can go natural

Same here, I feel that Singapore is expensive but don't cry..

I hold a full time job and a part time job so basically i work seven days a week and spend what little time i have with my family. I don't go out much to meet friends maybe once in a while. We hardly eat out especially cafes and restaurants only for special occasions. Groceries wise try to go for house brands and what's on promo. My kids attend the more economical kindergarten and tuition. Clothes we dont buy much also, mostly are gifts from family and friends. We don't travel far for family holidays just nearby resort trips or staycations.. no matter how we budget our monthly expenses also need around 7k for our household of one domestic helper, four kids and a family MPV to maintain.. Little goes into savings but I try to put aside for a few long term savings plans.

We live in HDB and rent out a room.
Yes. Live humbly. I find joy in ensuring my children are well taken care of...

I am happy to find someone like me.

If I fail my upcoming IVF FET, will consider register as a foster parent to help others. For details on fostering, search the MSF webpage on subject pertaining :)

If I fail my upcoming IVF FET, will consider register as a foster parent to help others. For details on fostering, search the MSF webpage on subject pertaining :)
Can you share the link to that page please? I would love to read up.

To share my story.

Hi,

I wonder how you manage 5 kids both in financial and physical. I am expecting no 4 and my hb wants me to abort it but i can't bear to do it. We almost quarrel till we want to divorce. Should i give up my bb for the marriage?

Hi,

I wonder how you manage 5 kids both in financial and physical. I am expecting no 4 and my hb wants me to abort it but i can't bear to do it. We almost quarrel till we want to divorce. Should i give up my bb for the marriage?
I think you need both in same agreement. Is not easy to be pregnant and agree is never easy to manage financial when have more kids. Got to plan and use carefully. May things be smooth for you and able to talk things out with your hubby. As for physical, can be train over time just the same as how we learn to spend wisely: )

Back