When to leave job?

kiche

When do u decide it is time to leave ur existing job? When u get a lousy bonus? Crappy colleagues or bosses? Do share ur personal experiences here!

previously i want to take a break, i will quit my job. rest for awhile then find job again. personally i dun have problem finding jobs, within 1 to 2 months, is not a problem. maybe my salary isn't high and my experience is quite general.

for current case, i told my boss i'm going to quit once i give birth and that was about 2yrs ago (when i start to ttc).. current plan is most likely i will quit by july 2016 after my maternity leaves end.

Actually at times, really need to take break. It is so tiring to keep working. I might stop work for next coming one to two years, till my little one get older and get back to work. In spore, expenses so high, if not working there is no income.

Actually at times, really need to take break. It is so tiring to keep working. I might stop work for next coming one to two years, till my little one get older and get back to work. In spore, expenses so high, if not working there is no income.

It is indeed tiring to work but no work no $$. With the economy going downhill, i want to quit but am afraid of not finding another job so quickly...

It is indeed tiring to work but no work no $$. With the economy going downhill, i want to quit but am afraid of not finding another job so quickly...

Don't worry so much, try talk to your family. Most important, i think we need family's support and understanding. Otherwise things won't work out too.

Actually I switch to part time after #1, already struggling to keep up to performance. After #2, totally can't perform at all. I left the company when my #2 is 6months old. Front and back I was with my ex company for 8yrs. I can continue to stay on... Just that I feel quite paiseh when I am under performing compared to the past due to my commitment.

Tried to do some online business but it's a 24hrs thingy and income totally don't worth the effort. Joined my husband's company later doing flexi work. Been working flexibly for the past 4yrs. Now that my children are 6&4, I don't think I can go back to the structured 9-5pm work force...

I worked in my present firm for 6 years but struggle with my work and child. I do consider of quitting due to inconsiderate cols, but continue to stay on becos for salary

Hence of lotsa work issues, working mummy at times do feel stress and difficulties which non mummy cols couldn't understand.

Hence I am glad to know mummies here :)

I have been working in my present company for 12.5 years. My boss is semi-tire now. I believe I may be told to leave the company anytime. I have sent out a few application but unfortunately at my age now (in my forties), hardly has any response :(

Most of my friends suggest I don't do anything now until he ask me to leave so as, maybe, can get some retrenchment fee from the company.

I do feel stressful at times thinking of all the commitments that I have but I'm glad that I found a great business opportunity that can help me to have additional passive income.

I'm doing it as a part time now. Anyone who are keen to know, please PM me so that I can share it with you.

I quit my 1st job cos I really cldnt get along with the new boss n management. It felt like a chore to drag myself to work. My 2nd job i quit cos i needed more flexibility to spend more time with my kids. Ultimately i think if u arent too happy or if the pay doesnt justify the time spent its time to move on. Cos i find that we bring our moods hm n in the end our poor kids kena

My two cents would be to switch only when you have found another job first. Security is no.1 in this current financial climate.

Don't switch unless you really cannot tahan anymore, otherwise, try to smile and think of another way out, remember always have some form of security first.

Back