When should start wearing maternity clothes?

bigroundeyes

i love to wear black tights, btnow im preggy, where can i find those maternity ones? 6w preg now. or i can wear back those old tights?

I supposE u can wear anithing u like so long u're comfy wif it n not too tight ard ur tummy..
happy.gif

can get maternity tights from gmarket.com.sg. you can probably still wear your normal tights for now, if it is not too uncomfortable. maybe switch to maternity tights when you are about 10w, when your tummy starts to show.

ya as long you are comfortable and you wont feel too tight. That should be alright. If you are really unsure, you can consult your doctor.

Hi Echo, how do you know what item code for the pants you want to buy in gmarket website? i tried to look at the animated picture to check the code but cannot find. but when try to dropdown the design listing, there are so many sizes and numbers! am confused and dunno how to use...

Hi,

I have 2nd hand maternity clothes from H&M to let go. They are all in perfect condition as I only wore them a few times since I was told by my gynae to rest in bed.

I also have the maternity pants and tights that you are looking for.

If you are interested, you can PM me and I can send you the pics.

Hi Mummies to be

I'm from the April mummies 2011 thread, given birth to boy-girl twins (their 3mths+ now!!)

Want to start selling my maternity clothings since ulikely I will be giving birth again.

PM me if you are interested in getting almost brand new maternity clothes (bought mostly from Spring) Sizes are L/ XL, blouse, t-shirts, bottoms, 1pc swimming costume.

Ps: Ive also some bb items to sell i.e. BN Bottles, Medela breastmilk bags, breast pads etc

i bought mine @ http://www.*********/
they have trendy n cheap maternity wear frm korea & japan. oso hv some bb items. u can go chk out

There's really no need to buy maternity clothes 'cos many fashion boutiques have clothes that pregnant ladies can wear. Go for generous cutting. Old Navy lounge 3/4 pants are very comfortable and inexpensive (about USD 15 during sale). At home I wore hb's tee shirts and boxers - roomy and comfortable.

hi, anyone knows where to buy maternity stockings from? i've checked out Mothercare and Spring, but havent spotted any in these shops... Can find tights, but somehow not stockings leh.

No bad feelings here but I personally prefer new maternity clothings because I find the hand-me-down clothes a bit erm.. out dated. Got some from my sis-in-law and I didn't really like most of them. Wanted to buy but they don't come cheap either.

So I bought from online shop selling plus size clothings. Saw some really nice designs. After I gave birth, I can still wear them as I didn't managed to lose weight..althought my stomach is smaller now.. haiz.

Recently saw a website selling nice plus size clothings. I love the tube dress and the leggings best. Quite comfortable.

www.plusylicious.com

Hope this helps all mommies out there looking for nice clothings. =)

Hi, Im selling the maternity wear/leggings too.
interested parties can contact me through PM
happy.gif

im preggie myself and my 1st customer is my sis-in-law whom preg too ;p

Back