when is your baby's bedtime?

Hi mummy to a 4 month old here. Just wondering if any of you here follow a strict schedule with your baby? Like does your baby have a certain timing that he/she MUST sleep by? I've been abit worried cos my 4 month old only sleeps at 10pm (waking up at 3am and then 6am for a feed) but wherever I've searched online, it seems that babies should be put to bed by 7pm? Or is this more common for the Western people? Please tell me i'm not crazy!!!

* I should add that this schedule we have (she has 2-3 hr naps throughout the day and is awake for 1-2 hours) works for us, so far no problems, and I'm just asking for curiosity's sake :) and also to ensure i'm not doing anything terribly wrong

My gal is now 5, n yes, i do keep a strict schedule 4 her.

We want her 2 have a routine where she will follow so dat it wldnt b difficult when she starts schooling.

Now her schedule is dat she is in bed by 8pm n wakes up @ 615am 2 get ready 4 school. She wants 2 take d school bus, so she wld have 2 b ready by 715am.

On d weekends, while we dont wake her up early, she will b awake by 7am. N she will usually comes 2 our room n wake us up, telling us dat its time 2 get up. :confused::confused:

Of cos, it really depends on individual kids.

Hi, I'm also a mummy to a 4.5mo gal and she is on a fixed bedtime now. Before we implemented fixed bedtime, we would put her down ard 8plus 9 and she would have abt 2 night wakes. Implemented bedtime at 7.30pm since 3weeks ago and she has been sleeping thru the night.

Hi, I'm also a mummy to a 4.5mo gal and she is on a fixed bedtime now. Before we implemented fixed bedtime, we would put her down ard 8plus 9 and she would have abt 2 night wakes. Implemented bedtime at 7.30pm since 3weeks ago and she has been sleeping thru the night.
do you mind me asking, how much milk do you give her right before/at bedtime?

My LO is at 10 weeks now and we have implemented bedtime at 7.30 for a couple of weeks now. But these days, he seem to want to sleep at 7pm. The reason why we implemented bedtime at 7.30 is because sometimes it takes a long time to get him to sleep (might be due to colic).

We would start his routine at 7.30 and with any luck, he would be sound asleep by 8.15. Then there would be 2 night feeds at 12-1, and 4-5, depending on when he wants to feed. I’ve been trying dreamfeeding at 10plus for the past couple of days to try to get more sleep myself.

Back