When is my ovulation cycle?

SyaFiy

Diagnosed with a Blighted ovum in late January.
Had a severe heavy flow of menses for 2 weeks and went to KKH and the doctor told me that I'm cleared and I can proceed to try again.
But the question is I'm not sure when is my ovulation cycle right after my blighted ovum miscarriage? When is the best time to try?

Had a severe heavy flow of menses for 2 weeks and went to KKH and the doctor told me that I'm cleared and I can proceed to try again.
But the question is I'm not sure when is my ovulation cycle right after my blighted ovum miscarriage? When is the best time to try?

If u not sure maybe after day 10 like that u try to test ovulation ? Or u can try after the next coming menses so that u can gauge easily

Hello. I am sorry for your loss.
Good to know that u are cleared to try again.

if u dont know when, u can either use OPK or u can start trying every other day after the last day of your period.
How many days are your cycle usually? Is it usually regular?

Hello I just got diagnosed blighted ovum and my period/ miscarriage slowly came from spotting to light bleeding, didn’t seem to have heavy bleeding, will that eventually come? I intend to do ivf right after the next period I think I read about it should be able to try in the next cycle.

Hi , can just check u went for scan all and they diagnosed it? Coz mine I went twice scan but gestational sac is empty. Now I’m having bleeding .

Hi , can just check u went for scan all and they diagnosed it? Coz mine I went twice scan but gestational sac is empty. Now I’m having bleeding .

hi I went for my 2nd gynae scan and there Is nothing and doc diagnosed it as blighted ovum and my hcg blood level went down.
after 3 weeks i had a heavy flow of bleeding and that is when i know i have miscarriage fully. doctor told me there will be 3 scenarios to fully miscarriage.
1) heavy flow bleeding
2) consume meds to fully flush out
3) dnc
a month later after my 2nd gynae scan , i check again all is cleared and there is no need for me to go thru dnc

hi I went for my 2nd gynae scan and there Is nothing and doc diagnosed it as blighted ovum and my hcg blood level went down.
after 3 weeks i had a heavy flow of bleeding and that is when i know i have miscarriage fully. doctor told me there will be 3 scenarios to fully miscarriage.
1) heavy flow bleeding
2) consume meds to fully flush out
3) dnc
a month later after my 2nd gynae scan , i check again all is cleared and there is no need for me to go thru dnc

Izit at Kkh?

Back