When did your morning sickness peak?

mummyofc+1

Hi all, I'm currently 7w3d with #2 and couldn't function normally at all due to ms. #1's school reopens next week and I'm either in the bathroom gagging/throwing up or gotta lay in bed. Gynae's anti nausea pills didn't work. How much longer do I have to suffer in this hell of ms and neglect for #1?

Well, morning sickness is really common in the pregnancy, if your pills won't work then please consult the doctor and change it and try some parental yoga in the morning it helps you to get peace of mind.

Mine peaked at 7 weeks to 16 weeks. Morning sickness was so bad that I even lost 8kg. Couldn’t function at all. I tried different anti-nausea pills and find that Zofran was most effective for me. Talk to your Gynae and ask for stronger one if the Med you are taking is not helping. Now I’m 22weeks, no more vomiting but nausea now and then.

Hope yours will be gone by 2nd trimester! Hang on there, mummy! :)

For me Maxolon+Zofran help quite a bit (zofran may worsen your constipation though)
I say mine peak was at week 10
I am at 12 weeks and nausea and vomiting are better. Constipation is terrible though...

Mine peaked at 7 weeks to 16 weeks. Morning sickness was so bad that I even lost 8kg. Couldn’t function at all. I tried different anti-nausea pills and find that Zofran was most effective for me. Talk to your Gynae and ask for stronger one if the Med you are taking is not helping. Now I’m 22weeks, no more vomiting but nausea now and then.

Hope yours will be gone by 2nd trimester! Hang on there, mummy! :)
May i know who your gynae is please? I'm worried my gynae would refuse to prescribe it for me as I heard some stories where they think zofran is not safe enough, but I think I really need it for the sake of my sanity!

Back