When did your morning sickness end?

Joyfoo90

Hi mummies..
Having a very tough time handling morning sickness (all day).
Can I check when did your M/S taper off?
And what symptoms did u start to experience? Thanks!

Hello. Mine gradually disappeared after the start of 2nd trimester.
Now having more appetite to eat than last time when I was not pregnant:D
But the growing uterus will cause some aching around lower abdomen, sometimes is due to round ligament pain.
I also experience leg cramps occasionally when I am sleeping at night, this might be due to sleeping in air-conditioned room.

Hi mummies..
Having a very tough time handling morning sickness (all day).
Can I check when did your M/S taper off?
And what symptoms did u start to experience? Thanks!

My morning sickness end ard week 16.. I also having ligament pain n leg cramp. My tummy usually is bloated at night n it make me difficult to slp..

My 2nd pregnacy, morning sickness ended the week before i gave birth.
Started the moment i missed my period. Didnt vomit, but the nauseous feeling all day long. No appetite, mainly bed bound. If need to go out, its just by cab/car. It was kinda bad for me tho.
I thought it wld only last till the start of 2nd trimester, but it didnt.

The only time i was ok, was a week before hari raya this year. When i was at week 36. (Baby gave chance to prepare for hari raya!! Hehhe)
Gave birth 4th day after hari raya.

Hi, my ms ended at week 18. During my lst trim, my sense of taste changed and felt nausea when I smelled something greasy....sometimes I vomit if I ate too much. I lost my weight because of poor appetite. My hubby also bought me some supplement like multi-vitamin, omega 3 fish oil and Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for digestion to boost my energy n nourish bb as well.
Don't worry too much, once you start your 2nd trim, the ms conditions will disappear. Jia you!

I'm still in my 1st tri, and having bad nausea.. Manage to get doctor to provide me with the nausea medication while waiting for my 1st appt with my gynae. But seems the medication doesn't help me more now as the nausea are getting stronger. I can't even smell anyone cooking, otherwise I will vomit.

My 1st pregnancy have no MS, but this time I do have. Hoping it end soon. Really disturbing.. hard to work and move much as the fear of vomiting always there.. haha!

Hi mommies,

It’s my first pregnancy here.. MS is bad and am only 11 weeks.. I feel bloated at times , especially after every meal . I am hoping the Ms will go away very soon .

I had “evening” sickness for my first pregnancy... when come to evening then feel like wan to vomit but willl be ok after dinner.. only in first trimester...

I then had morning sickness during my 2nd pregnancy but not too bad.. still manageable..

Understand there is prenatal multivitamin and lots mummy no ms with the prenatal multivitamin... I will definitely take it if I have 3rd one..

For leg cramp, my frien told me it was due to lack of calcium.. I taken calcium for both pregnancy during and after pregnancy.. and I found that when I straighten my leg at some position, then my leg will cramp, so I try not to do so...

I had “evening” sickness for my first pregnancy... when come to evening then feel like wan to vomit but willl be ok after dinner.. only in first trimester...

I then had morning sickness during my 2nd pregnancy but not too bad.. still manageable..

Understand there is prenatal multivitamin and lots mummy no ms with the prenatal multivitamin... I will definitely take it if I have 3rd one..

For leg cramp, my frien told me it was due to lack of calcium.. I taken calcium for both pregnancy during and after pregnancy.. and I found that when I straighten my leg at some position, then my leg will cramp, so I try not to do so...

Hi ,
Didn’t know that would be so much changes ! It’s realy not fun and some of my frens told it’s fun to be pregnant and told me to enjoy it..
OMg

Hi ,
Didn’t know that would be so much changes ! It’s realy not fun and some of my frens told it’s fun to be pregnant and told me to enjoy it..
OMg

Haha... it’s true.. enjoy ur pregnancy... :D:D

Might be slightly suffer in first trimester (mm.. hopefully ur ms end after 12weeks ;))..

But when you feel you baby moving in your tummy.. that’s really wonderful.. and must enjoy that wonderful moment!!!

Haha... it’s true.. enjoy ur pregnancy... :D:D

Might be slightly suffer in first trimester (mm.. hopefully ur ms end after 12weeks ;))..

But when you feel you baby moving in your tummy.. that’s really wonderful.. and must enjoy that wonderful moment!!!

Hopefully my MS will end very soon! Feeling hungry all the time.. LOL.

Hope ur Having fun being a mommy too!

I just checked with one of my frien who taken some supplements before preg n during pregnancy, she got no morning sickness at all and her baby no jaundice... :eek:

In my first pregnancy, MS was extreme. Started at week 7 and it ended at week 16. Lost 5 kg just within first 12 weeks.

With this pregnancy, MS started at week 5 and i'm now at week 13 and still waiting for things to improve. It is as bad as the first pregnancy. I've tried to take precautions and control it as soon as i realised i was pregnant. At Week 7 i tried anti vomit meds which didnt work and by week 9 it started to peak. On average I would puke about 5 times daily and nausea all day. I'm so depressed. So far i've lost 3 kg. Went to see my Gynae at Week 10 because i was so desperate and she gave me many different types of anti vomit meds and taught me how to take it together. Zofran was VERY effective. It helped me since then UNTIL 3 days ago, it is suddenly lose its effectiveness. I started to puke over 6 times each day the last few days. Set me crying everyday again. I decided to increase my meds dosage.

It is not just physically challenging, it is so emotionally challenging for me. I cant get out of all the negativity i'm feeling.

Anyone else experiencing similar conditions? I really wonder if mine is a bad case of MS or am I having HG (Hyperemesis Gravidarum).

I have been puking after every meal; big or small.
Could not even hold water over Sunday and Monday hence went to KKH 24hours clinic on Monday night for drip.

Much better after to bags of drips and a jab of anti-vomit med.
Dr say puking is fine as long as it is not after sips of water which is what happened to me as that causes dehydration.

In my first pregnancy, MS was extreme. Started at week 7 and it ended at week 16. Lost 5 kg just within first 12 weeks.

With this pregnancy, MS started at week 5 and i'm now at week 13 and still waiting for things to improve. It is as bad as the first pregnancy. I've tried to take precautions and control it as soon as i realised i was pregnant. At Week 7 i tried anti vomit meds which didnt work and by week 9 it started to peak. On average I would puke about 5 times daily and nausea all day. I'm so depressed. So far i've lost 3 kg. Went to see my Gynae at Week 10 because i was so desperate and she gave me many different types of anti vomit meds and taught me how to take it together. Zofran was VERY effective. It helped me since then UNTIL 3 days ago, it is suddenly lose its effectiveness. I started to puke over 6 times each day the last few days. Set me crying everyday again. I decided to increase my meds dosage.

It is not just physically challenging, it is so emotionally challenging for me. I cant get out of all the negativity i'm feeling.

Anyone else experiencing similar conditions? I really wonder if mine is a bad case of MS or am I having HG (Hyperemesis Gravidarum).

My Ms was bad too! Been puking after every meal..
Now getting a bit better .. but still puking especially in the morning ! It’s really suffering, myself think am in depression too... why does pregnancy sucks? It’s my first pregnancy too and am high risk one .. gosh

Could not even hold water over Sunday and Monday hence went to KKH 24hours clinic on Monday night for drip.

Dr say puking is fine as long as it is not after sips of water which is what happened to me as that causes dehydration.
Being a mom is really a big sacrifice!
Am having acne breakouts on my body too...
Am so sad and moody lately

Being a mom is really a big sacrifice!
Am having acne breakouts on my body too...
Am so sad and moody lately

Yeah, I've acne breakouts too. For first pregnancy and this pregnancy.. Never happens when i'm not pregnant. In fact, one of the signs of why i suspect i'm pregnant was i was nausea before i even missed my menses and I started to have pimples at my back. So I was like OMG, AM I PREGNANT. And indeed it was positive. yeahs... then the whole vomit episode comes.

I hate it when people tell me to just snack on some biscuits or drink more. The thing is everything taste so freaking disgusting even water. And no one truly understand how it feels.

Anyway, I would say i'm surviving better than my first pregnancy because i started on the anti vomit meds early and it really prevented me from reaching to the most horrible state like my first pregnancy. But still. It is bad. even with the meds, i still vomit. I cannot imagine what my life would be without the meds. Probably running too the hospital now and then too. I cant wait for this to be over.

I hear you... My Dr suggested giving me the jab of the Zofran. She says it is the most effective. But I opted for the oral pills instead. She suggested being on IV drip.. but i'm really not a fan of IV drip. I feel scared of it. So that's off my shelf unless i'm really at wits ends.

How many weeks are you at now?

I hear you... My Dr suggested giving me the jab of the Zofran. She says it is the most effective. But I opted for the oral pills instead. She suggested being on IV drip.. but i'm really not a fan of IV drip. I feel scared of it. So that's off my shelf unless i'm really at wits ends.

I had to do IV cause too dehydrated le.
Now not any better still, Dr put me on HL.
I'll be 7wee tomorrow, cant wait for this eat and puke season to end. I am so afraid and sian of eating now.

I had HG for #1, lost 8 kg throughout the whole episode which lasted way into mid 2nd trimester. In and out of hospital 5 times for drips.

Now for #2, at 9 weeks and HG again. Already warded once last week, trying to keep it under control with maxalon. Lost 5 kg so far, holding out at home till I have to be admitted again.

Ondensetron helped me alot for #1 but it can only be taken after 13 weeks or so. The IV vitamin cocktail drips will help alot, especially if you can't retain any food and water. At least baby is still getting all those vitamins. It was quite tough, I dripped till I had bruised veins on both hands but it had to be done. Go for drips if you're feeling weak and dehydrated. Don't worry about the pain, think of baby and it will pass. You will survive!

Hi I’m currently 15 weeks 2 days. Haven’t been vomiting since 3 days ago. So my morning sickness ended around start of week 15. I’m so glad it finally go away.

For me is night sickness. Around 9pm onwards each day since around week 6. First few times I will cry. After that I got so used to it, I know how to position my head to reduce the amount of vomit in the nose. I hated the smell of shampoo, conditioners. So I cannot bath at night. Super sian. Sometimes I just skip bathing if I can.

Hi, may I know which doctor did you go to that has jab of Zofran? Ive been admitted to hospital twice for iv drips. :( if I could get jab from clinic, i think it would be easier. Thanks.

I was searching online for herbal teas safe for pregnancy and found Happy Mornings for my wife. I'm so glad it is made just for pregnant women. My wife tried red raspberry leaf tea & ginger tea but nothing worked like this tea for pregnancy nausea. my wife will make this her go-to tea this fall. Morning sickness tea from The Spoiled Mama really amazing , pregnant ladies must try it out.

Back