What is love,

Hmm, he didnt give me any single cent, he ask me go buy groceries for whole family and baby food i am incharge. N he say share thr cost of helper half. Is this wife of hiz still not consider financial independent? N he still want to pend for my family to treat him.

Ever since baby born, i receive zero gift from him. Reason he ver tight.

This wife of his is categorized under the endangered species. This wife of his is near to extinction. :)

You should pamper yourself with gifts you can afford every month and save whatever balance amount you could, out of his sight. The funds is to be used for your baby next time. You also have other option like job hop for higher wages. It is advisable to not reveal your next higher income to safe guard yourself from being squeezed till high and dry. His priority as well as biggest fear is being looked down upon. Anything else is secondary to him. Please take care. :)

During dating period, he is stingy but not to tis extend. Now with kid he even worst. Stingy to me, aggressive to me infront of my family n.his family.

Got like tat, a 35 year old men go holi with me, my sis n dad. From day 1 to day 3 he say no money to eat or even treat my dad n sis. Lodging pay n share 3 pax. Food he no money. N ask my sis treat us.

Where his money goes to? Buy big car and go out spread to ppl he is a rich!

He is greedy? Intro me. I will dig his money and give to you haha

I am quite curious on what big car is he driving
Get ur dad or sis to talk back to him and get him pay since he sit and talk...
if not, jus go holiday without him since he has no $.
He can continue talk big and tell his friends or ur family that he pay for the trip for u and baby to go... haha that's even sounds he is very generous, isn't it?

Sorry I not trying to mean. But ur hubby really cannot make it.
My hubby also not earning a lot in the past and had a lot of debts to clear and we have 1 kid during that time. How bad our finance is, he never asked my family member to treats or talk big. He will still try to pay some of the bills even he left few hundreds for himself. I not saying my hubby is good but I am trying to tel u is no matter what a man must behaves like a man especially for a family. He is the head of family but yet he cannot afford any single thing and know how to hao lian. This type of guy frankly will only bring unhappiness to u.

Especially money in a family. No matter how a man love the family. Without financial support, we women will feel unbalanced ( matter of time when u cannot tahan) I even had that feeling before and went thru.

Wow, i think i am very stupid, i dont even know how my hubby shld treat me then consider good. I only know its very hurting when we go holi with my family. He openly ask my sister to treat him.

Now my dad somehow is unhappy. Talk bad behind me an pressure me for more money.

Wow, i think i am very stupid, i dont even know how my hubby shld treat me then consider good. I only know its very hurting when we go holi with my family. He openly ask my sister to treat him.

Now my dad somehow is unhappy. Talk bad behind me an pressure me for more money.

Hi candy1984, I don't know how your hubby treats u now and before. But from what u had said here he is not a good husband or father.

I don't understand why ur dad needs to do that? U r his own daughter and what benefits him of doing this. But diff people has diff encounter.

Hi candy1984, I don't know how your hubby treats u now and before. But from what u had said here he is not a good husband or father.

I don't understand why ur dad needs to do that? U r his own daughter and what benefits him of doing this. But diff people has diff encounter.

My dad is like this, he believe i shld provide for him. If not he bad mouth me

Back