Water filled mattress/ padding


Hi! Does anyone know what the water filled mattress/ padding is called and where I can buy it?

My little one is running a really high fever and the doc suggested using that to keep her cool.

I've seen it but have no idea what it's called or where to purchase it!

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!