!!!!!!!!!! WARNING ABOUT HOTEL IN ZHU HAI CHINA !!!!!!!!!

semibrevecoop

Dear all mothers, I am posting this to warn you about a hotel which I recently stayed with my family in Zhuhai during our recent trip. Its called the Zhu Yang Ming Hotel in Zhuhai. It seems that a lot of travel agent are promoting this hotel if you are going to Zhuhai.

This hotel is not only not suitable and condutive for people with family but also for anyone who is travelling there.

The hotel room is so smelly. Everything is so run down including the tap and the aircon. The floor carpet is so dirty even when u step on it you can actually feel it. Worst I was bitten by bed mites during the nite.

So mothers please please don't go to this hotel for your sake or for your children sake. This is really a teribble and worst than a motel condition.

Eek, did u do precaution like washing your clothes in hot water? Careful, dun let the bed bugs follow u home.

Oh, so sorry to hear that. I was there last week. Stayed in Guo Tai Hotel. Nice hotel, big room and bathroom. Rooms are clean and big and newly renovated. You mat want to try this hotel if you are going the next time.

Thanks for the information.
happy.gif

Yes I have lodge a complain to the travel agency also asked others who were there to do the same. However please do take note of the hotel that your travel agency is giving you.

Thank god for the tip. We were planning on a trip there. After reading your description I really cannot imagine going through that

planning to go there end of May but not gonna stay there. Any travel tips ? i'll b taking ferry from HK to zhuhai. thanks.

Back