Vomit whole day

I tried many small meals, dry crackers, doesn't work. Whatever I put inside will come out. I don't even have cravings. Now when I see pictures of food or hear the word food or think of food I get scared...... going to drink some 100 plus.. hope it helps!!! Don't want to be hospitalised!!

Hi all I'm around 9 or 10 weeks. I have been vomiting the whole day whatever I eat or drink. Pls advise
Hi there! Try 100 plus, H2O or water mixed with a little Ribena to help keep you hydrated. I would also sip some ginger ale or ginger beer very slowly. I lost almost 5KG in my first trimester because of vomiting. So don't have to worry about not eating much. You will get your appetite back. Just keep yourself hydrated.

I at at 12 weeks but i still hv the bloatedness n nauses... hw to deal with it. Cos going to work is tough for me.. even when i walk.. it tough... this is my 2nd preggie.

I suffered frm morning sickness during my pregnncy. Frm the 1st month til 6 month i have to bear with it. I bought a sea band to prevent nausea bt it didnt work. I try drinking ginger tea and other food and also medicine frm dctor didnt work either. Frm morning til night my morning sickness came on and off. I lost weight due to it. Evry food i eat even a plain craker/biscuit can make me vomit.. I cant even eat the food i used to eat bfre pregnant. I strt to have my appetite back after 6 months. But, actually having a morning sickness is good frm what i read rather than not having it at all.

I'm at 5 weeks only but also the same thing. Can't keep anything down.
Congrats on ur pregnancy! Yes, its hard keep anything dwn. Bt you cn try eatin smaller meal 6-8 times a day. Saltine craker.. Dont frget to take ur prenatal vitamin & lots of plain water.

Back