Uti during pregnancy

Hi, was wondering if anyone had uti during 7 weeks(1st trimester) and still delivered a healthy baby? Currently pregnant but just found out I have uti. So worried since I suffered 2 MC last year and I want everything to go smoothly this time round. Please do share your experiences.

There is a drink supplement to improve your health before/during and even after your pregnancy.. do PM me if you are interested.
Its organic, purified and non tonix... safe for pregnancy..

Don hold your pee, clean from front to back after go toilet, try to drink more water also..

I used to take antibiotic to cure my UTI until I start to take the vitamin I’m taking now, I can go without antibiotic. It helps my colleague’s UTI too..

Pm if wan to know more

Don hold your pee, clean from front to back after go toilet, try to drink more water also..

I used to take antibiotic to cure my UTI until I start to take the vitamin I’m taking now, I can go without antibiotic. It helps my colleague’s UTI too..

Pm if wan to know more

I am also taking antibiotics right now..2 round..hoping it will go away for good

I am also taking antibiotics right now..2 round..hoping it will go away for good

I dun take antibiotics cos:

Did you know that every time you take an antibiotic, not only does your body build a resistance to it but the many bacteria that survive the drug also build a resistance? In the face of an attack by an antibiotic, bacteria change (mutate) in some way to either protect themselves from the drug or neutralize it.

I need the good bacteria to help me with my journey of TTC or pregnancy.. if antibiotics eat up the good ones, than how to hv good pregnancy?

PM me if you want more information ;)

Back