Usborne Phonics Readers (Box set)

melidy

Selling the following item at $30.

Usborne Phonics Readers (Box set) - 12 books
Condition: 9/10

A series of amusing stories using very simple synthetic phonic-based text, and with fold-out flaps to make the reading experience more fun.
From the story of a shark in the park to a big pig on a dig, the stories - written by Phil Roxbee Cox and illustrated by Stephen Cartwright - are great fun to read out loud.

With simple sentences, you are encouraged to read these stories with your children, encouraging them to sound out the words as they go. A great way to develop a fundamental reading skill from an early age.

Usborne cover.jpg Usborne interior.jpg
Usborne box 2.jpg Usborne back 2.jpg

Collection at Bedok, Tampines, Pasir Ris or Bishan.

Pls pm me if interested.

Thanks.

Selling the following item at $30.

Usborne Phonics Readers (Box set) - 12 books
Condition: 9/10

A series of amusing stories using very simple synthetic phonic-based text, and with fold-out flaps to make the reading experience more fun.
From the story of a shark in the park to a big pig on a dig, the stories - written by Phil Roxbee Cox and illustrated by Stephen Cartwright - are great fun to read out loud.

With simple sentences, you are encouraged to read these stories with your children, encouraging them to sound out the words as they go. A great way to develop a fundamental reading skill from an early age.

View attachment 625228 View attachment 625229
View attachment 625230 View attachment 625231

Collection at Bedok, Tampines, Pasir Ris or Bishan.

Pls pm me if interested.

Thanks.
Is this come with cd? And what is the suitable age ?

Hi this doesn't come with CD. I would say suitable for 4 yrs onwards.

By the way this box was reserved this morning. I'll update you again the status. Thanks.

Back