Ubiquinol (Coq10) for improving egg quality

Yogi.L

Hi ladies,

I've recently purchased two bottles of Ubiquinol from iherb (USA), in a bid to improve egg quality for my ivf cycle in Feb. Unfortunately I seem to have a reaction (headache) to this product even though most of my ivf friends do not encounter. The bottles are almost brand new and would like to transfer to those who need it instead of discarding. Will throw in a discount and foc postage. Do pm me if keen, thanks!

Thanks, my husband is already taking some coq10. I can't take royal jelly as it causes me to have cysts

Thanks, my husband is already taking some coq10. I can't take royal jelly as it causes me to have cysts

Hi yogi. Why so? Is it becoS royal jelly mimic like estrogen which causes cysts? Am asking coz I had surgery to remove endometriosis cysts and wonder what caused it.

Hi yogi. Why so? Is it becoS royal jelly mimic like estrogen which causes cysts? Am asking coz I had surgery to remove endometriosis cysts and wonder what caused it.
Yes that's right.. but I have no proof that it's royal jelly that gives me cyst, it's more of what I heard and just to play safe, i eliminated it in my supplements.

Yes that's right.. but I have no proof that it's royal jelly that gives me cyst, it's more of what I heard and just to play safe, i eliminated it in my supplements.

Same here. Wonder if it's Royal jelly caused it.

Hi ladies ,
maybe can try Jeunesse Reserve™
What it can do
- Antioxidants to resist oxidative stress & premature aging 高效抗氧化效果
- Anthocyanins to support healthy cardiovascular function 增強心血管功能
- Essential fatty acids to assist in digestive tract function 提升消化道功能
- Healthy immune system support 增強免疫系統功能
- Helps to maintain a healthy metabolism 提升新陳代謝功能
- Supports healthy energy 強化身體生理機能
- Supports healthy inflammation & joint function 抗發炎提昇骨骼功能
- Positive cap-e test results indicate that RESERVE™ penetrates & protects live cells from oxidative damage 有效防止細胞氧化(CAP-E測試結果證實)

Attachments

• IMG-20161024-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20161024-WA0001.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 233

Back