Tuition for K2?

grace1006

Hi mummies,

I am thinking of finding a chinese tutor for my DD who is K2 next year. We speak English at home and would like her to develop an interest in Chinese. Thinking of student tutor so that she can be more at ease...

Any thoughts or recommendations will be appreciated.

You never thought of trying those enrichment classes like berries, tian Xia, etc...?
One to one tuition might be abit boring for young child.
Kids at 5-6yrs old need lessons to be fun so that they can absorb easily. ;)

Tried Berries, too hard for her. She's very quiet. Hard to get her to speak up in class whenever she doesn't understand something. Found a student tutor for her recently, she seems to be more comfortable

My gal used to be shy and quite too... but we still let her to go to classes as to encourage her make more friends..

When she go to P1 also will be in a class, so is better to let her to go for class instead of 1-1.. this is my opinion ;)

Hi mummies,

I am thinking of finding a chinese tutor for my DD who is K2 next year. We speak English at home and would like her to develop an interest in Chinese. Thinking of student tutor so that she can be more at ease...

Any thoughts or recommendations will be appreciated.

Hi Grace, I have a friend who is a very experienced Chinese tutor. She makes learning Chinese very fun for the students as she shares Chinese stories and explains to them in English and Chinese in a very interesting manner thus capturing their attention. She has over 20 years of experience under her sleeves and is a very patient teacher. Do let me know if you want to try her services. I can be contacted at 98157430. =)

Good , patient, experienced Chinese teacher to recommend. She teaches N2 to P4 Chinese. Fun and engaging lessons to form strong language fundamentals. She has good resources and will customise her learning based on the needs of her students. Those interested may contact 81248434

Back