TTC with Prolactinoma

DTTC

Hi everyone! I'm new here. :)
I have been diagnosed with Prolactinoma back in 2016 and have been consuming Cabergoline ever since (1/2 pill / week). I got married in May 2019 and have been trying for a baby since but am sorely disappointed every month.

It would be nice to know ladies out there with the same medical condition.
Whether you are still TTC or have successfully conceived, would love to hear from you. I get lonely sometimes among my healthy TTC friends.

Thank you! :)

Hi everyone! I'm new here. :)
I have been diagnosed with Prolactinoma back in 2016 and have been consuming Cabergoline ever since (1/2 pill / week). I got married in May 2019 and have been trying for a baby since but am sorely disappointed every month.

It would be nice to know ladies out there with the same medical condition.
Whether you are still TTC or have successfully conceived, would love to hear from you. I get lonely sometimes among my healthy TTC friends.

Thank you! :)
hi,
i am recently diagnosed with prolactinoma after TTC for a few years. My prolactin in my blood level is very high at 5000+.

did you managed to conceive after treatment?

hi,
i am recently diagnosed with prolactinoma after TTC for a few years. My prolactin in my blood level is very high at 5000+.

did you managed to conceive after treatment?
hi there....can i check how do you get yourself diagnosed with prolactinoma? what are the checks or blood tests or scans/MRI you did ? my prolactin level is 800+ and i m concerned

Back