Trying to Conceive 2018

Hi, I'm ttcing my #2 via ovulation sticks. Hubby and I drink tian yuan xiang chicken essence for pregnancy plan and chicken essence for men to nourish our body as well as my ovum and his sperm quality, trying really hard to increase the chance of getting pregnant. Read lots of positive reviews of this brand chicken essence and hope get good news soon!
Tyx chicken essence is cheaper now with their road show special offer at Westgate!
Hi tingtingong, how ur tccing? I was considering the tian yuan xiang chicken essence also, how was it after u drink? Me n my hb tccing for 2yrs plus but still no news.

Hi tingtingong, how ur tccing? I was considering the tian yuan xiang chicken essence also, how was it after u drink? Me n my hb tccing for 2yrs plus but still no news.

Hi, I got pregnant successfully! Now is on my 1st trime, hubby and I were super happy when we found that the pregnancy test showed positive.
I've tried 4 boxes of tian yuan xiang's chicken essence for pregnancy plan. In fact, I didn't feel anything at the beginning, but after taking my 2nd and 3rd box of chicken essence, I did feel more energetic and stronger than before. I also tried not to stay up late and have regular routine daily. And when I finished my 4th box, I found I pregnant becos my menses didn't come.
If your menses is regular, you can definitely have a try, because this chicken essence is designed based on menses cycle. Good luck for you!

Hi, I got pregnant successfully! Now is on my 1st trime, hubby and I were super happy when we found that the pregnancy test showed positive.
I've tried 4 boxes of tian yuan xiang's chicken essence for pregnancy plan. In fact, I didn't feel anything at the beginning, but after taking my 2nd and 3rd box of chicken essence, I did feel more energetic and stronger than before. I also tried not to stay up late and have regular routine daily. And when I finished my 4th box, I found I pregnant becos my menses didn't come.
If your menses is regular, you can definitely have a try, because this chicken essence is designed based on menses cycle. Good luck for you!
Congrats to u.

Yes my menses is regular, maybe I should have a try, ur husband also drink together with u for 4 boxes which is 4 months right?

Ladies,

I have read testimonies of consuming Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence aiding in conceiving. I was at the retail outlet UE Sq making enquiries a week ago. Didnt get the chicken essence as was considering if I should still take my western supplement (Revosit) while I am on TYX 想孕 chicken essence。I had a m/c in late Oct 18 at wk9. No bleeding, no cramps, no pain. BB heartbeat just stopped unknowingly. Went thru D&C procedure.

Gynae put on Revosit since Dec 18. Revosit is meant for women for PCOS but I am not suffering from PCOS. My menus has been regular. The reason for my gyane to put me on Revosit is to enhance my egg quality since I am in my late 30s. This may clash with the chicken essence (before ovulation). Hence, anyone here has encounter such dilemma? Can enlighten me?

Revosit is to improve egg quality? I'm on revosit as well but was told for irregular menses..hmmm
Yes. Is for POS at the same time improving egg quality (see attached infor). U may flip open the instruction book inside the revosit box. U will see the benefits of revosit that includes egg quality. Hope this clarifies.
Screenshot_20190115-100818_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Hi ladies, I just wanted to share somewhere regarding my TTC journey. Everything happened only with God allowing it to happen and I would also like to share 3 things I did. I'm 24 years old. Me n husband were trying and were successful at our 6th month of trying. On the 6th month here are some changes I made:
1) I smoked very little here and there prior to this month but I cut it out smoking completely on the month we conceived while husband cut down
2) Me and husband took Maca supplement this month (The cooked one from iHerb, not the raw one which I heard can cause stomach upset)
3) I got a gift from family who went for pilgrimage from Mecca (if i am not wrong). Date palm pollen. I was told that it is sought after there to increase fertility and I used it in this month.

And as usual we ttc during the week of ovulation, the week before and the week after that. Based on my pregnancy, I actually ovulated later / baby is developing 5 days later so I'm not sure if the ovulation dates on my Flo app were off.

Wishing everyone an easy and smooth TTC journey =)

Hi sage687

Can i know how do u take the date palm pollen? I got tat as a gift too

Hi ladies, im new in here after my fren recommended me this forum. I’m trying to conceive naturally too but I’m a vegetarian. Can’t consume that chicken essence mentioned in the earlier thread.
Currently, taking folic acid n also Vit D (assist implantation). I’ve also heard about supplements like ubiquinol= improve the health of the egg.

Bump. Those who want to be added pm me with your name and number too, thanks!
Actually I think forum is a good place to talk about the issue. So we have records for those who plan to seek helps to find the answer from the chat history or learn more about ivf journey.
I am not oppose of forming WhatsApp group but chatting in forum will reach out to more ppl who need help rather than forming a private chat group

Hi ladies, im new in here after my fren recommended me this forum. I’m trying to conceive naturally too but I’m a vegetarian. Can’t consume that chicken essence mentioned in the earlier thread.
Currently, taking folic acid n also Vit D (assist implantation). I’ve also heard about supplements like ubiquinol= improve the health of the egg.
Dear!!!
Im vegetarian too. Been TTC for 6mths but doc said my egg wasnt mature...advise to take vitamin d3..

I have realised that Low AmH with caused infertility and AMH level will not reverse anymore.my amh is 1.2 in 2017. However my doctor still push me to do iui. As resulted i have failed 2 iui and ivf cycle.
For patient like me low AMH with husband sperm poor mobility. Shall doctor advise me to straight to ivf instead iui? I am 36 this year and i started consultation in my 34.

Hi ladies

I’ve just returned 400 red eggs this morning to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for blessing me a pair of twins. Spreading the baby dust!!

1) Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)

184 Jalan Toa Payoh
Phone: 6259 5292
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm

2) Giok Hong Tian Temple (Yu Huang Dian)

495 Havelock Road
Phone: 6733 5727
Opening hours: 7am – 5pm

I have realised that Low AmH with caused infertility and AMH level will not reverse anymore.my amh is 1.2 in 2017. However my doctor still push me to do iui. As resulted i have failed 2 iui and ivf cycle.
For patient like me low AMH with husband sperm poor mobility. Shall doctor advise me to straight to ivf instead iui? I am 36 this year and i started consultation in my 34.

Hi,
Maybe you can explore supplement to rejuvenate your body. Will be more natural.
And this has been tested by many!^.<

I will be returning 30 red eggs tomorrow 26 July at around 11am to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang , Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)184 Jalan Toa Payoh for blessing us with baby number two naturally. Please help yourself with the eggs and baby dusts to all:)

Last edited:

Back