!Transfer Maid

faithe83

Anybody has maid who you no longer need and she is good at taking care of children kindly pm me as i need one to look after my 15mth son.
No agent pls.

Sorry to borrow the thread. Anyone who has transfer maid, please PM me too. Willing to consider all nationalities. Many thanks.

Hi

I have a Indonesia maid to transfer. She is 27yrs old hv 3 yrs experience in Sg taking care baby fm 2 month old to 3 yrs old. But she stil hv loan. u can save agency fee as this direct transfer. No agent pls.
Pls pm me for more detail.

Hello there! You can text Joy --she is Filipino, nice, hardworking.. Her employer wants to renew her but she doesn't want anymore because he maltreats her.

Text her to meet with her if you like her..8452 6358
She would need help in processing transfer papers

Hi need maid urgently .. To tc of my 2 school going kids aged 6 & 8 ...
Anyone interested please email me at [email protected].

Thanks
happy.gif

My current Indo maid is ending her contract on 11 October and has a change of mind in going back home. She decided to continue staying here and working. I have already applied for a new maid 3 months ago in preparation for her departure and new maid arriving soon. Therefore I hope to find my current maid a new employer if possible without an agent so that she won't need to repay any loan.
She has been with me for 2 years and I would say she is considered good without giving me any problems. She prefers to do mainly housework and cooking in her next employment. Understandable as she could be quite burnt out taking care of kids for the past 2 years. I have 3 young ones. But if you only have 1 kid or older kids, she will consider too.
She can speak English quite well and can work well independently.
So if you need an housekeeper kind of maid, she will be an excellent choice. If interested to know more or interview her, please email me at [email protected]
I will respond fast. Thanks.

Hello,I'm also looking for experienced Indonesian
Maid whom u no longer require her service to help taking care of my 2 kids at 3.5 and 18 months and also helping with household chores. Main attention will be on on 18 mths girl as the elder one will be taking care by my mum or myself. Please do PM me if u got good maid to let go. Thanks.

My maid who is with me for 5 years is going back to take care of her aging grandpa..sob sob

Any one who has good maid to transfer or recommend, pls sms/whatsapp me at 9768 3633 or email me at [email protected]

Hi, looking for a maid Indonesia/Myanmar.
prefer no off days and no hp.
able to do housework and take care of children. she will be with me all the time to help me out.

its my first time taking a maid, would also like to know what will i have to pay and what to take note of. thanks

Hi! Anyone out there has any house maid Indonesia/ Filipino with minimum 18 months of experiences and able to understand and speak simple english that did not need her service and wish to transfer please SMS/Whatsapp me at 96217189. No agent please. Thanks!

hi, i have a myanmar maid for transfer by end of the november. she is 24 yrs old, knows basic english, only been with me for 1 month as she does not know how to take care of baby. she is recommended for housework and taking care of toddlers age 3 and above. she has no handphone, no off days, salary $430 per month. she is able to take instructions and is willing to learn. outstanding 7 months loan. prefer to do transfer with agency, keen, pls email: [email protected] or PM me.. thanks

i have a myanmar maid who has severe motion sickness. if you need a maid to be home all the time, no travelling needed, can PM me.

$420 per month, no off days. 8 months loan.

Hi

I m looking for Philippino helper with experience in Singapore latest by end of Jan 2012 because my present helper wants to transfer due to no confident in taking care of infant.

We are simple family of 4 stay in 4-rooms HDB flat, 1 infant, 3-years old girl, husband and myself.

She need to take care of infant, bring my 3 years old girl back from full day child care center, cook simple dinner and do simple house work. Must be hygiene, caring, patient, honest and responsible.

Maximum alternate Sunday off.

If you have any recommendation please let me know, thanks.

Am intending to transfer my myanmar maid as my old maid wants to join me back. My myanmar maid has been with me for 11 months and is very good in taking care of children and quite smart. She has learnt Indian cooking and is willing to learn other cuisines. Anybody interested, please let me know. She is asking for 400 dollars with one day off. Thanks

Hi,
Looking for Indonesian transfer maid to start work in Jan 2013.
Must be hardworking, discipline, independent, hygienic, caring and friendly.
Must know how to cook.
No need to take care of kids as I will be taking care of them myself.
No loan. No agent.
Please PM me.

Hi,
Looking for a gd transfer maid,very urgent.Housekeeping,babysitting,discipline,neat,clean,no off day,no loan,no agent
Please call 97327396

Hi

I've a Filipino maid for trf. She has been with me for one and a half yr. She is currently doing household chores, cooking, bringing my 3 year old gal who is full day childcare to and from childcare center and taking care of her for us when both of us are not around.

She's 33 this yr and has two kids of her own. She is honest, patient, not greedy and able to work well with clear instructions, only things is that sometime she will be forgetful if too many tasks assign to her.

We r letting her go due to she has no confidence to take care of our infant and she requested 4 days off that we are unable to give. She has no outstanding loan.

We will release her on next Friday (28 Dec 2012).

She requested $500-$550 depends on the workload (to be discussed during interview) and 4 sunday off per month not negotiable. She do not wish to have Indian employer and do not want to take care of infant however toddler is no problem for her as I have a 3yr old gal is taking care by her since 18mths.

You may drop me an SMS at 96533185 or PM me if u wish to arrange an interview at our block at bukit panjang as I need her to help to take care of infant currently therefore she is not allow to go out. Thanks.

Hi all

I have a Indonesian maid for transfer. She has been working in singapore for 5 years and has been with me for 3.5 years. I really hope to find her a good next employer.

She helps to take care of my ~4yo boy since 4 months and do housework + cooking of dinner + car washing.

Her strengths are
1. Honest. So far no issue of theft and we are comfortable with leaving her at home even on her own
2. Good temper, never talk back despite nagging. She needs to interact with my mum when we go back home or whenever my mum comes over (4-5 times a week when she send my boy back from school)
3. Can follow instructions. She will do whatever we asked her to do.

Her opportunity area is to take more initiative on her own as she is a passive person. Initiative level I would say is average on things that need not be done on a regular basis eg cleaning of fridge, fan, aircon, washing of curtain etc.

Her 2nd contract with us was supposed to end in jul 13 and she will like to have a change of experience so she will not renew her contract with us. i am currently expecting, due mar/apr 13 and will not like a change after the new born has arrived, hence have found a replacement now.

She is asking for 520 per month with 1 day off per month.

She is going back on 5th of jan and will like to have a 1 month break if possible. This is neg and she is available for interview this few days.

Those interested pls PM me for my mobile number.

Thanks

Anyone has any transfer maid to let go? Agency fees are too exorbitant.
I need someone who can help with my 2yo and 4yo children when needed and do general housekeeping. Pls pm me or leave a comment here. Pay and leave can be negotiated! Thanks.

hi,

Looking for a transfer maid. We are a simple household of 5 people. My P4 girl is pretty much independent, my mum stays with us. Maid's role will be housekeeping, cooking & just help out with some of my girl's mundane task.

Prefer someone whom is independent, I wil pretty much leave her to do her work. I just want to spend some quality time with my girl after work.

If you have someone to let go/recommend, pls sms me at 92254595, I am open to Indo/Phil/Myanmar, pay & off days can be negotiated.

Thanks.

Rgds,
ming

Looking for a transfer maid to take care of 5 yr old twins who attends full day child care and household chores

Looking for a transfer maid preferably Filipino or experienced Myanmar nations.
Look after my 2 boys 6 & 10. Simple cooking and house work.

Plse SMS 8322 1887.

Thx

Looking for an Indo maid urgently. Mainly to do housework as we are expecting a baby and we have a sick parent at home. Maid is not needed to look after the elderly do mainly focusing on housework.

Pm me if any.

Hi any transfer maid? No agent let me know the details and total i have to pay. Taking care of baby and household chore. If can cook will be better. Pm me

hi,

i just interviewed a filipino maid 46 yrs old 12 yrs with a family. I like to take her but her curent employer need to transfer her out very urgently. I have some issue to take her immediately, any one keen i can give her contact to you. pm me

read <font color="119911">my blog - transfer maid</font>
<font size="+2">Hire a maid to look after my special needs child because no childcare centre wants her</font>

Transfer maids have very high expectations, especially those old birds. They can suka suka label employers as not treating them as human, anyhow educate newbies the wrong things.

Based on my experience, sorry to say, a filipino maid 46 yrs old, 12 yrs in Spore might not be a good catch, too seasoned, may be too yaya to listen to you, as her boss.

I <font color="ff0000">may be wrong</font> but the chances is low.

My current indo maid with me for 3 yrs will be going back for holidays in Aug for 3 weeks. Now i am afraid that she might not be coming back again though i am holding her $500 deposit. Next year Mar her contract also ending soon. Headache, really scare to hire new maid duno good or not.

My current maid is the 9th maid in my 5yrs of hiring maid. The first few are from pinoy, really cannot make it. Steal things, lazy and act homesick wanna go home. I even got ex arab maid come also attitude problem! sigh......

We are an Indian family with 2 school going kids urgently looking for a transfer helper. Need someone very reliable, honest and trustworthy and able to handle affairs independently. Must be patient with kids and willing to learn. Currently we have a very good philipino helper and both sides very comfortable, but unfortunately she got a high offer ($600+) and hence lured to leave us. We need to get a good helper before this month. The person will be considered part of the family and has to be very sincere. Need to help 4 yr old in homework, fetch 8 yr old from school, take for tuition classes etc. Please mail me if any good suggestions

Anyone has any transfer maid to let go?
Agency fees are too exorbitant.
I need someone who can help with my 3yo and 5yo children (full day childcare) when needed and do general housekeeping and cook.
Pls pm me, thanks.

any indonesia good maid to transfer?
we are a vegetarian family and the maid will have to stay at my mother in law hse to assist in taking care of my bb during the day time when we are at work.

Dear Mummies,
I am looking for a hardworking and good natured full time maid to look after my 18mo baby, do housework and cooking. If you have any recommendation or like to know more, please SMS me at 97990614. Thank u!

Beware of transfer maids.I got a transfer maid from the forum highly recommended by employer.In the end all bullshit.......says gd in housework,childcare,dont need much teaching as she is with her for almost a yr de.When take the maid over,cant take instructions,untidy,borrow money from old neighbours,still have loans with loan stark{from her filipino friends with 20% interest}.Pay 1/2 the loan for her de,now she wants to advance salary n off day.
So is a high risk taking transfer maid,as they got no agent so not afraid get scolding from agent

I have a mym maid. Working with me coming to 2yrs in jul. very hardworking but superb forgetful and need at least 80% supervision. New employer will have to bring her to renew her passport at the maid expenses.. She is not a good maid other than she is really very hardworking.. But most of the time at a wrong way.. I can share more detail if you are keen to take the maid.. You need superb lot of patience for her..interested employer can drop me a pm

Back