Transfer maid

starry7

Hi. Does anyone has a helper who want to be transferred or do not need the helper? Am looking for a helper to join me in early dec. Thank you.

I have a good myammar maid. Good with housework, cleaning and children. No off day. Worked with me for a mth and previous employer for 6 months but they need to go back to their country. I found her good. But she cannot cook. Hence I may need to transfer her to another employer as I am 6 mths pregnant and do not have much energy to cook 3 meals a day and still working. So not much time to teach her to cook. Will be looking for another maid who can cook. Will be returning her to agent. If u are keen, u can contact me at [email protected]

I have an Indonesian Helper (29 Yrs Old) who have been with us for 4 years now. We are relocating to Australia therefore we would like to transfer her. She helped to take care of my two children both from newborn till now they are 3 years old and 15 months old. Great cook and communicates well. Available end of Jan 2016. pls contact me 93290880.

I have an experienced Indonesian maid of 9+ year local working experience to let go in January 2016. Very meticulous with housework and able to handle my three children age 4, 6 and 7 pretty well. She is able to cook well too. Reason of letting go: I am getting my previous Filipino maid to return in January as I still prefer someone who is able to coach my children in simple reading and writing. If keen, please sms at 96161230 to get in contact with me. SMS/Whatsapp preferred. Willing to make arrangement to meet up and 'watch' her at work. Thanks.

Back