Tiring motherhood - Monday blues [emoji12]

tweetie76

Anyone feeling same as me ?
Feeling v routine and tiring as a mother ?
Everyday rushing to fetch, feed, shower kids, make them study , sleep?

I guess that’s part of motherhood- sometime feel like taking a break

Hmmm...

can’t imagine how if I’m full time mummy, housework.. kids... cook... How will my life be

But one day I will be full time mummy once my side biz stable..

I am a working mum, don't have a maid at home, basically I am the maid, everyday only get to sleep 4- 5 hours, morning do house work and prepare my 10 months old bb and 3 year old boy to my in law house. By 9.45am got to reach their house then by 11am got to reach my work place. End work at 9.30pm and got to rush back to in law place to fetch them by 11pm. Reach home at 11.30pm. After settle them down then I get to settle myself, then start house work again til 2am. Sometimes my dinner is at 1am, But I never complain to my hubby or anyone cos is my duty to do it.

I am a working mum, don't have a maid at home, basically I am the maid, everyday only get to sleep 4- 5 hours, morning do house work and prepare my 10 months old bb and 3 year old boy to my in law house. By 9.45am got to reach their house then by 11am got to reach my work place. End work at 9.30pm and got to rush back to in law place to fetch them by 11pm. Reach home at 11.30pm. After settle them down then I get to settle myself, then start house work again til 2am. Sometimes my dinner is at 1am, But I never complain to my hubby or anyone cos is my duty to do it.
wah.. you a robot? I'm a working mum also. Love my little girl, she is going to be 4 months old. But the process of taking care of her, night feeds etc is really tiring.

Lucky for me, my baby sleep thru the night after last feeding around 12 plus or 1 am til next morning 8plus, she dun disturb me, but too bad I got to do housework so no rest.

Lucky for me, my baby sleep thru the night after last feeding around 12 plus or 1 am til next morning 8plus, she dun disturb me, but too bad I got to do housework so no rest.
I have got nanny to help me to look after her. housework wise she helps with washing of clothes n hanging.

Good for you. I rather do all house work myself than to invite a stranger to stay in my house to do housework.

Wa!! Your husband never share any housework or help to take care kids so that you can do some housework?? Or help to bring kids to you in law place??

I’m lucky as most of the housework are done by husband :D, when i reach home, is 7plus where he already fetched kids from childcare and settled them (shower and dinner).. he then continue to do housework..

Then I will shower, take my dinner, fold shirts and keep kids’ bag at the same time accompany kids till they go to bed.. then I continue to do office work or side biz.. or accompany hub to watch tv..

Not I don wan to help but every time after I sweep the floor, he will do it again cox i can’t meet his standard (sweat).. laundry and ironing, he said I’m too slow (sweat).. he rather do housework than take care kids.. so.. I don do anymore :D

Salute you

No, I can't stand even a strand of hair on the floor. Especially with little children at home, I just want it to be clean.

Wa!! Your husband never share any housework or help to take care kids so that you can do some housework?? Or help to bring kids to you in law place??

I’m lucky as most of the housework are done by husband :D, when i reach home, is 7plus where he already fetched kids from childcare and settled them (shower and dinner).. he then continue to do housework..

Then I will shower, take my dinner, fold shirts and keep kids’ bag at the same time accompany kids till they go to bed.. then I continue to do office work or side biz.. or accompany hub to watch tv..

Not I don wan to help but every time after I sweep the floor, he will do it again cox i can’t meet his standard (sweat).. laundry and ironing, he said I’m too slow (sweat).. he rather do housework than take care kids.. so.. I don do anymore :D

My hb always tell me ironing don’t need to do weekly if Tiring but I see the clothes piling up ..I cannot stand la

No, I can't stand even a strand of hair on the floor. Especially with little children at home, I just want it to be clean.

Wa! Same as my husband... he told me that my eye must be looking on the floor while walking so that I can pick up the hairs on floor... I’m gonna crazy... :confused::confused:

One day leave come back 2x housework chores..double the laundry, dishes and rubbish

Then just throw all shirts into washing machine
Dishes ur hub can wash and rubbish he can throw ba :confused:

Mm.. ironing one week once.. still ok.. try to buy those no need to iron one :rolleyes:

Cannot imagine if I have to do all these plus work... how u get the energy to all these huh..

Then just throw all shirts into washing machine
Dishes ur hub can wash and rubbish he can throw ba :confused:

Mm.. ironing one week once.. still ok.. try to buy those no need to iron one :rolleyes:

Cannot imagine if I have to do all these plus work... how u get the energy to all these huh..

Hb work clothes all need iron le.. those business shirt

Hb only throw rubbish that he can “see “ , sometimes after I make kids sleep , I go check . Still got leftover in the pot he nvr “see”‍♀️

Back