Tiong baru/telok blangah/bt merah 2006-2007 babies n mummies

I suppose 11am is fine...the play is for 1.5hrs only rite? So probably will go home for lunch after play then.

Wonder if my boy can qualify for $8 although he's already 2.5yrs....

Luvbabe, need to bring socks one?

I thot better to go morning coz the playground will be fresh from sanitizing....

miorei, not too sure, but most likely will get hubby to drive us there...u want a lift?

Spring, how are you planning to get there?

hi lincray,

i wanna order these titles. can add to ur order?

688) DVD Barney BARNEY : COLOURFUL WORLD LIVE $10.90
693) DVD Barney BARNEY MUSICAL CASTLE LIVE ** $10.90
722) DVD Barney, Pingu, Thomas & Bob LEARNING COLLECTION $10.90

am still looking thru so the list. may add more.

hi lincray,

i wanna order these titles.

776)DVD DoraDORA : BIG SISTER DORA $10.90

786) DVD DoraDORA : RHYMES & RIDDLES $10.90

781) DVD DoraDORA : FUN ADVENTURES COLLECTION $10.90

Thanks!

Hi lincray,

pls ignore my earlier post and here is the revised post:

776)DVD DoraDORA : BIG SISTER DORA $10.90
1459) DVD Baby First TV Vocabulsry Seeds $11.90
1460) DVD Baby First TV Nurmerical Concept $11.90
1461) DVD Baby First TV Cogitive Beginnings $11.90

lincray,

my order is confirmed. ready stock? when to collect? pls advise me total payment via PM.

thks,
MLB

hi lincray

revised order:

688) DVD Barney BARNEY : COLOURFUL WORLD LIVE $10.90
693) DVD Barney BARNEY MUSICAL CASTLE LIVE ** $10.90
722) DVD Barney, Pingu, Thomas & Bob LEARNING COLLECTION $10.90
1313) DVD Tao Shu Happy Chinese New Year $7.00

regards,
MLB

Hi MLB and Cloubhappy, looks like we still cannot make it to $200 with our orders to entitle for FOC delivery. Hence you may need to post your orders up at the bp thread on your own instead.

hi lincray

ok. no prob. thks for ur help.
happy.gif

miorei, yes... it's confirmed. I told Luis about it and he is very excited and kept asking whether 17 Oct is here yet... Time to reach there: 11am.
I also have your hp no. from the TB mummies contact list. Will sms you shortly with my hp no. too.

Spring, you confirmed too? Feel free to hitch a ride. Can come to meet me at my block lift lobbby.

hi, i am new to this thread.
btw, i have also sign up my gal (19 months now) for artz kids. she will start class next year when she turns two.

btw, any feedback from mummies whose child has started the program there?

Hi Gwen

Good to know another mummy from Arts Kidz.
happy.gif

My gal is oso in Arts Kidz.
happy.gif

My gal seems happy there and i am quite pleased with what she has learnt so far in school. She sings a lot of new songs every day when she is home. She recall her phonics now. She used to have some background with GUG earlier on but we didnt practise for couple of months and she forgot most of them when i practised with her. However, last 2 weeks, i heard her saying them to herself as she flip her alphabet books and she can spontanteously say the sound when i asked her. I am glad and surprised.
happy.gif

The mix of nationalities in her class is interesting and i thought it is good for learning and cultural exchange.

Hello Cloubhappy,

Thank u so much for the information which assured me also on the decision of placing my gal in Arts Kidz...

Am likely to start her next Feb or Mar 2010. (she turns two by then). I was told the school is organizing a year end christmas party and all parents wld be invitied. Maybe we could meet and catch up then
happy.gif

Hi Gwen

my gal is there too. 22 mths now. started her on Monday. so far, she's still adjusting & the teachers r quite observant. i hope she will like school after the adjustment period. she does enjoy sing-along sessions which is similar to kindermusik. also, the cleaner often mops the floor in between lessons and clean up promptly after meal times.

sunshine,

ic. my gal's on half day but my nanny or mum will fetch her home. will see how she progresses then decide if i wanna put her for longer hours.

Hi mommies,

I was told the xmas party is on 11th Dec.
THe school said they would send us notification when it is near (guess in nov bah).

Happened to talk to one of the school teacher yesterday (coincidentially, she goes to the same church) that only 1 student stays back till 6pm. most goes home after program of 330pm.

Hi mummies,

My boy is in Arts Kidz too. I heard about the Xmas party. It'd be nice to see you all there!
happy.gif

I wanted to put him till 6pm also, but decided not to as there's only 1 other child who's there, thought it may be quite upsetting for him. But if more children are staying on that I may want too...

Cloubhappy,
your girl is learning phonics in school? My boy seems to be learning more new songs but I don't see him being interested in phonics yet leh...

kileina
hi how r u? u started ur baby on solids? wat do u feed him?
i give my baby pureed food, but he doesn't seems to like eating them. I changed the recipe a few times, but he doesnt seem to like it either. He still prefers bottled milk over anything else.
currently I am feeding him this: sweet potato + carrots + brown rice in chicken stock. (pureed)
I can see 2 teeth sprouting out from his bottom gums now. Looks very cute, haha! Ur baby sprouted teeth yet?

Hi Leeds

Ya.. cos she is able to say it all out to me and some of those were not taught by me or GUG previously. When i asked her who taught her, she is able to tell me which teacher.

Which class is ur boy/gal in?

Ya... she sings a lot of new songs ... some rather interesting.

How long have ur boy/gal been in arts kidz?

Hi MLB, Gwen, lil, Leeds

Did u receive an email from the school that there is a parent talk on child development on 6 Nov. U ladies going?

Hi Cloub,

My boy joined the same day as your girl! I assumed your girl is NX? I saw you on the first day remember!
happy.gif
Not sure if my boy is in the same class as yours though... Who's her teacher?

Yes I got the email re parent talk, think I should be able to go. I think it'd be nice to see the teachers and his friends
happy.gif

Btw, are you all aware if next week Mon-Wed school holidays? I remembered reading it somewhere in the newsletter.

cloubhappy,
ya, got an email. dunno leh. need to tk leave. i presume school is ongoing on that day?

Leeds,
y, M-W is holidays cos got teacher training or etc.

Xmas Party:
11th dec? i will apply leave to attend if i can.

luvbabe:
thanks gal. much better nw. asthma came bk lor. silly weather changes. old liao then i kena. :p

Hi cloubhappy,

Nope, i didnt rec'd the email on 06th nov.
wonder whether is it becos my girl has not started class yet. If i am invited, wld surely attend..

Gwen

MLB, I should think school still continue as usual.

Leeds, I should be attending the talk on nov 6 too. Will take leave to attend.
happy.gif

Gwen, i think shouldnt be a prob if u r interested.

happy.gif

cloubhappy:

i do agree but if there is insufficient teaching staff to cover then no choice, the school has to be closed. btw i saw them cleaning up the school yesterday so in a way, school closure = spring cleaning time too?

Hi Im new to this thread.
I'm a sahm & also interested in Arts Kidz.
May i know how much is the monthly sch fees for a full day program?

Back