Things getting worst than before upon entering a new year

anyone also feeling the same as we enter a new year that year seems to be worst than previous years? Just feeling super down.

- work stress due to messy management and covering someone who have left over the agreed timing. Unclear instructions ended up living in uncertainty everyday.
- family issue. Unable to cope with housework etc and no more energy to do housework after work yet have been tolerating due to husband disagreeing to have a helper as he rather give more money to his mum for helping to look after my girl during daytime. My girl will be going to full day CC soon.
- girl getting very demanding to look after according to my mil and bil. She likes to cry a lot especially when he wants my hubby more than me.
- trying for a baby for past 7 months facing monthly failure

Hope to get some motivation from fellow mummies and daddies here!

Happy new year in advance!

hi, Jiayou ya.. there's always ups and downs in our life.. but we have to positive against most of the things..
im also trying for #2 and almost 1.5 years le.. so dun give up.. I got #1 after ttc for 5 years..
for hse work, how abt a part time cleaner? come and clean ur hse 2 times a week.. will it help?

My marriage took a turn for the worst esp after September.I always thought everything was smooth sailing.

Hope to get some motivation from fellow mummies and daddies here!

Happy new year in advance!

Ah boy here can or not? Since someone called me that name recently. :D

A brand new year is going to be good for some and not so good for some. One rule of thumb is to not allowed too much of negative energies flowing into you. Human beings are generally negative by nature. If you have a messy management, then clear up a messy work-desk if there is, so that you can re-focus back on work is probably something good to start with. Take one step at a time.

Met up with a woman recently for a couple of drinks. An hour into it and I started to sense the negative energies building up inside of her. Next, she tried to instigate the energies into me and trying to cloud my perceptions in regards to love and relationship (she had a failed marriage and I don't see the end of it. To me, it is yet another new beginning). I proceed to cut the night short and that will also be the last time I wanna see her again.

By the way, what is your horoscope?

Ah boy here can or not? Since someone called me that name recently. :D

A brand new year is going to be good for some and not so good for some. One rule of thumb is to not allowed too much of negative energies flowing into you. Human beings are generally negative by nature. If you have a messy management, then clear up a messy work-desk if there is, so that you can re-focus back on work is probably something good to start with. Take one step at a time.

Met up with a woman recently for a couple of drinks. An hour into it and I started to sense the negative energies building up inside of her. Next, she tried to instigate the energies into me and trying to cloud my perceptions in regards to love and relationship (she had a failed marriage and I don't see the end of it. To me, it is yet another new beginning). I proceed to cut the night short and that will also be the last time I wanna see her again.

By the way, what is your horoscope?

Chinese or Western?

hi, Jiayou ya.. there's always ups and downs in our life.. but we have to positive against most of the things..
im also trying for #2 and almost 1.5 years le.. so dun give up.. I got #1 after ttc for 5 years..
for hse work, how abt a part time cleaner? come and clean ur hse 2 times a week.. will it help?

We tried looking for pt maid when my girl was only few months old but they suddenly said not coming or the agent said certain task they are not expected to do like vacuum our pillows and mattress before putting on clean ones.
Weekday nights we are either busy with housework that my girl feel neglected and screamed a lot for our attention despite letting her play iPads toys etc.

We tried looking for pt maid when my girl was only few months old but they suddenly said not coming or the agent said certain task they are not expected to do like vacuum our pillows and mattress before putting on clean ones.
Weekday nights we are either busy with housework that my girl feel neglected and screamed a lot for our attention despite letting her play iPads toys etc.

what abt take turns to do housework.. maybe u do hsework and ur hb accompany ur gal and vice versa?

Libra. Ya have been trying not to get the negative energy into me but so hard to avoid. Boss no chap seldom in office. No one to talk to at office due to sensitivity of my work.

ur company is union company? can try talking to ur company union group if there is one..

what abt take turns to do housework.. maybe u do hsework and ur hb accompany ur gal and vice versa?
This arrangement have mostly the case. I feel so tired after work to do all the housework that i got pissed off and threw temper at them. Sigh...new maid coming soon not sure if she really can help.

This arrangement have mostly the case. I feel so tired after work to do all the housework that i got pissed off and threw temper at them. Sigh...new maid coming soon not sure if she really can help.

Argh.. with maid, if can work type, I think will be better.. relax and let new routine slowly settle down... dun stress.. stress cannot preggy de....

Back