Thermometer

plainmilk

Hi all! I have the new Smarttemp Bluetooth Thermometer for sale!

The Smarttemp’s continuous monitoring is the easiest way to track baby’s temperature all day/night long! No more sleepless nights and running the risk of making baby uncomfortable with frequent manual measurement of temperatures!
‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
How it works:
- It sends an alert to the app on your phone when fever strikes, without disturbing baby and allowing for restful sleep
- It also provides medication reminders and allows you to easily keep record of medicine dosages
- Comfortable, reliable and safe; FDA approved!
- Up to a 3-year battery life* in a 100% baby-safe sealed compartment

Yours truly,
Rachel Han
Founder of Mum Engine
Exclusive Distributor of Smarttemp
Find us at:
facebook.com/mumengine
mumengine.blogspot.sg
carousell.com/mumengine

Evelyn posted this on her Facebook:
Received Smarttemp Bluetooth Thermometer from a lovely lady. Look at how small this device is!! It's by far the best way to monitor baby's temp through the night especially after his jabs. Hubby loves its graphical feature and we can now have a good night sleep.
18582476_10154376360361021_8559363378896343136_n.jpg

On the bus after our 12th month developmental assessment and vaccinations at the clinic. B had TWO jabs today.
One on arm, one on thigh.. But he did well! Such a brave boy he is!
His height and weight both had an increase since the last visit too
Nurse said he might develop a fever today or tmr for the PCV jab and a fever plus rash 5 days later for the MMR jab
I'm gonna be so tired if he does...
But I'm glad I've got the Smarttemp ready just in case! Such an innovative invention that makes the lives of us busy mummies easier
Thank you Smarttemp and Mum Engine
ec649698e597d8268dfc02f2a48df52f.jpg

Back