Tested BFP how many dpo?

Hi ladies,

My last menses was on Dec 14 last year (2015). My usual cycle is 26 to 28 days. Going by a 12dpo luteal phase basis, I should get my AF tomorrow. However, until today, no sign of it at all.

Just frequent urination which started 3 days ago, and some other unnoticeable symptoms.

I tried to test on yesterday evening, at 11dpo (yesterday was cycle day 26), however Clearblue hpt showed negative. Wondered if I tested too early.

For those of you that tested BFP, how many dpo did you get your positive?

Hi ladies,

My last menses was on Dec 14 last year (2015). My usual cycle is 26 to 28 days. Going by a 12dpo luteal phase basis, I should get my AF tomorrow. However, until today, no sign of it at all.

Just frequent urination which started 3 days ago, and some other unnoticeable symptoms.

I tried to test on yesterday evening, at 11dpo (yesterday was cycle day 26), however Clearblue hpt showed negative. Wondered if I tested too early.

For those of you that tested BFP, how many dpo did you get your positive?
For my current pregnancy I got BFP 16dpo. The previous one which ended as MC was 23dpo. Can't remember for my first child. Probably around 16dpo too

Hi blackcanary,

I see. Did you remember which cycle day you ovulated? I ovulated on CD15, and dtd for the final time on CD 16.

How long is your cycle usually?

Hi tryingtoconceive2014,

11dpo may be too early to test. I remember I tried testing at 12dpo and it was a very very faint positive which I can't even conclude whether it is a BFP.

I got my BFP on 13 dpo using Clearblue digital. My cycle is around 30 days long and I ovulated on CD14 in that cycle.

Wishing you all the best!

Hi tryingtoconceive2014,

11dpo may be too early to test. I remember I tried testing at 12dpo and it was a very very faint positive which I can't even conclude whether it is a BFP.

I got my BFP on 13 dpo using Clearblue digital. My cycle is around 30 days long and I ovulated on CD14 in that cycle.

Wishing you all the best!

Hi Mypaperboat,

I see. I think I will retest in a few days then.

I think I am out for this cycle. Today is 13dpo, and AF is making its ugly entrance.

I am prepared for it anyway, as new cycle new hope.

Hi tryingtoconceive2014, Happy New Year to you! How have you been? It's been a long time since our last chat, hope everything's fine!

Was it just spotting or full flow? Your symptoms sound promising though! It could be an implantation bleeding?

Hi tryingtoconceive2014, Happy New Year to you! How have you been? It's been a long time since our last chat, hope everything's fine!

Was it just spotting or full flow? Your symptoms sound promising though! It could be an implantation bleeding?

Hi tinklebbdust,

It is not full flow, nor is it spotting. I do not think that it is implantation bleeding. Just tested with Clearblue Compact strip, and it told me the result is NOT Pregnant.

I am prepared for it anyway.

Hi tinklebbdust,

I am busy with my own chat group anyway, and doing my own stuff to keep myself distracted.

Started a new hobby cooking, self-learnt from recipe books and trial and error; and continue with my frequent contributions to newspaper forums both in Singapore and in Hong Kong too.

Hi tinklebbdust,

It is not full flow, nor is it spotting. I do not think that it is implantation bleeding. Just tested with Clearblue Compact strip, and it told me the result is NOT Pregnant.

I am prepared for it anyway.

The spotting is red in colour, so I do not think that it is implantation bleeding; as if it is, it got to be pink or brown, not red, as I understand.

Hi tinklebbdust,

I am busy with my own chat group anyway, and doing my own stuff to keep myself distracted.

Started a new hobby cooking, self-learnt from recipe books and trial and error; and continue with my frequent contributions to newspaper forums both in Singapore and in Hong Kong too.

I see, hope every one in the group is doing well :)

How about your restorative yoga? Still doing it at one raffles quay? Wow, cooking! Miss your French soup and braised pork ribs! And your articles, missing those days!

The spotting is red in colour, so I do not think that it is implantation bleeding; as if it is, it got to be pink or brown, not red, as I understand.

Hmmm but you said it is not spotting? The color intensity is very much depend on individual I guess, perhaps this is the time for you?

Digital HPT may not be able to pick up early pregnancy due to its sensitivity, a cheapie is more sensitive though. How about bbt? Did you monitor yours? It could be a good indication!

I see, hope every one in the group is doing well :)

How about your restorative yoga? Still doing it at one raffles quay? Wow, cooking! Miss your French soup and braised pork ribs! And your articles, missing those days!

Hi tinklebbdust,

Currently, 12 members in my group, including myself. And 3 already got BFP. 1 in the 5th week, 1 in the 15th week and another one in 18th week.

One just miscarried.

I cooked borscht soup again on last Monday, but I used the beef bone soup and not beef stock. My mom said could have tasted better if I used tomato paste and put in some beef too.

Yes, still doing restorative yoga, cutting down from three times a week previously to two times a week. In my Wed lunch time class, there is this heavily pregnant lady whose due date is in Feb some time this year.

You can always check out my blog to follow my progress. I tend to update it on a daily basis. The address is eunicexie1.wordpress.com.

Hmmm but you said it is not spotting? The color intensity is very much depend on individual I guess, perhaps this is the time for you?

Digital HPT may not be able to pick up early pregnancy due to its sensitivity, a cheapie is more sensitive though. How about bbt? Did you monitor yours? It could be a good indication!

Hi tinklebbdust,

No, I did not monitor my BBT for a while already. Maybe I should resume doing it again perhaps.

Hi tinklebbdust,

Currently, 12 members in my group, including myself. And 3 already got BFP. 1 in the 5th week, 1 in the 15th week and another one in 18th week.

One just miscarried.

I cooked borscht soup again on last Monday, but I used the beef bone soup and not beef stock. My mom said could have tasted better if I used tomato paste and put in some beef too.

Yes, still doing restorative yoga, cutting down from three times a week previously to two times a week. In my Wed lunch time class, there is this heavily pregnant lady whose due date is in Feb some time this year.

You can always check out my blog to follow my progress. I tend to update it on a daily basis. The address is eunicexie1.wordpress.com.

Wow, congratulations!! Sounds great! Perhaps you will be the 4th to bfp! :)

Oh, you didn't add any meat for your soup? So it is just some beef bones soup? I am sure it will taste heavenly with some meat and veg! Keep it up!

Oh did you take black sesame chicken soup during your tww like how you did? Also eggs (either whole egg or egg white but definitely not egg yolks without egg white uh)?

Hi tinklebbdust,

The other day I saw someone requesting to be added to the IUI or SO/IUI group.

Did you private message (PM) that person?

Nope, I have left the group (in fact most of us left) and currently someone else is managing the group. Can't really remember the nick of the lady though, only remember her and the rest of the ladies by their first name. I think we are just fine to stay in the forum, heh..

Are you trying naturally or any IUI?

Wow, congratulations!! Sounds great! Perhaps you will be the 4th to bfp! :)

Oh, you didn't add any meat for your soup? So it is just some beef bones soup? I am sure it will taste heavenly with some meat and veg! Keep it up!

Oh did you take black sesame chicken soup during your tww like how you did? Also eggs (either whole egg or egg white but definitely not egg yolks without egg white uh)?

Hi tinklebbdust,

Yes, I did not add in any meat and also rounded cabbage. However, I did add in carrots, potatoes and onion etc. Instead of sour cream for condiment, I used mayonnaise and horseradish instead.

And yes, I still took the black sesame chicken soup during my tww like how I did. Oops!!!!!! I have not taken any eggs for a while, now that you mentioned it.

Nope, I have left the group (in fact most of us left) and currently someone else is managing the group. Can't really remember the nick of the lady though, only remember her and the rest of the ladies by their first name. I think we are just fine to stay in the forum, heh..

Are you trying naturally or any IUI?

Hi tinklebbdust,

I am still trying naturally. Think will go back to the Old Ban Choon Chan uncle to help me get my BFP faster, after my AF finishes. Maybe if still not succeed in the next 3 months, then try IUI.

Oh, really? So how many members left in that group now?

My chat group started with I think 6 members, but there are always new members who PM me requesting me to add them into the group. Normally the group is more active in the evenings and before bed time.

Hi tinklebbdust,

I am still trying naturally. Think will go back to the Old Ban Choon Chan uncle to help me get my BFP faster, after my AF finishes. Maybe if still not succeed in the next 3 months, then try IUI.

Oh, really? So how many members left in that group now?

My chat group started with I think 6 members, but there are always new members who PM me requesting me to add them into the group. Normally the group is more active in the evenings and before bed time.

Yeah go back to the tcm or gynae that you are comfortable with is always the best. Perhaps you'll be seeing him for some an tai herbs soon!

Not sure how many left in the previous group, I think only two or three including the lady who volunteered to take over the group? Maybe there are more joining after we left, heh.. Too bad I have forgotten her nick here or else you may join her too for the daily chat! The group used to be very lively with all the kind ladies sharing daily lives and tips in ttc :)

BBT can be stressful but when it's becoming a habit I think it's all fine :)

Yeah go back to the tcm or gynae that you are comfortable with is always the best. Perhaps you'll be seeing him for some an tai herbs soon!

Not sure how many left in the previous group, I think only two or three including the lady who volunteered to take over the group? Maybe there are more joining after we left, heh.. Too bad I have forgotten her nick here or else you may join her too for the daily chat! The group used to be very lively with all the kind ladies sharing daily lives and tips in ttc :)

BBT can be stressful but when it's becoming a habit I think it's all fine :)

Hi tinklebbdust,

Oh really, so few left in the group. That is so unfortunate.

Actually the tcm that I am comfortable with, the recurrent prof said I cannot see him as his powder herbs are to be taken on a daily basis. Prof and the rheumatologist that works alongside him will only allow me to see tcm that gives herbs on certain days of the cycle.

Hi tinklebbdust,

Oh really, so few left in the group. That is so unfortunate.

Actually the tcm that I am comfortable with, the recurrent prof said I cannot see him as his powder herbs are to be taken on a daily basis. Prof and the rheumatologist that works alongside him will only allow me to see tcm that gives herbs on certain days of the cycle.

Recurrent prof? So which TCM that you used to see, that you're comfortable with? Is your gynae OK for you to see TCM now?

Recurrent prof? So which TCM that you used to see, that you're comfortable with? Is your gynae OK for you to see TCM now?

Hi tinklebbdust,

Yes, the recurrent miscarriage professor is okay for me to see TCM now, as long as I have not got my BFP yet.

The tcm that I am comfortable with is the North Bridge Road one.

Hi tryingtoconceive2014,

Don't be disheartened, every cycle is a new hope.

I've been trying for almost 2 years before getting my BFP. Like you, I tried all methods to conceive.

I did BBT for almost 2 years at 6am every day + TCM at Ban Choon Chan for 3 months + a hysteroscopy to remove a polyp + a HSG test + ate multivitamins etc. I was so stressed up trying to make it happen. Although all these things I did somehow contributed to my BFP, I think what worked best was tweaking my mindset. I told myself not to be so stressed up with conceiving, if it's meant to be, it will happen. It's just a matter of time.

I guess I wasn't all that stressed up and I finally got my BFP.

I hope you get yours too, all the best to u! :)

Hi tryingtoconceive2014,

Don't be disheartened, every cycle is a new hope.

I've been trying for almost 2 years before getting my BFP. Like you, I tried all methods to conceive.

I did BBT for almost 2 years at 6am every day + TCM at Ban Choon Chan for 3 months + a hysteroscopy to remove a polyp + a HSG test + ate multivitamins etc. I was so stressed up trying to make it happen. Although all these things I did somehow contributed to my BFP, I think what worked best was tweaking my mindset. I told myself not to be so stressed up with conceiving, if it's meant to be, it will happen. It's just a matter of time.

I guess I wasn't all that stressed up and I finally got my BFP.

I hope you get yours too, all the best to u! :)

Hi Mypaperboat,

We are taking a break for this cycle, as I am going with my mom to HK for Chinese New Year at end of the month, which will fall on day 20 of my cycle. If I try, that will fall within my two week wait. My mom got some business to sort out in HK and my hubby is going back home to his hometown Shanghai on 30 Jan (day 20 of my cycle) to sort out some personal matters at his end. So to avoid all complications, think will just have to abandon ttc this cycle.

Anyway, my hubby going to be in HK for 3 nights before I come back together with him on Feb 15. I have a feeling that my AF will turn up 4 days early as that is what happens whenever I am travelling. We are set to Ban Choon Chan too when we come back from the break. However, my husband said that there is no reason why we cannot try during the 3 nights in Hong Kong. Maybe the change of environment will do us good. Maybe we will be relaxed since we are at holiday. Who knows? Maybe I will get my BFP when I come back, and Uncle Chan can tell me way before hpt kit can tell me.

Just fingers crossed for me for the Feb cycle, whether we are ttc in HK or here in Singapore.

Hi Mypaperboat,

We are taking a break for this cycle, as I am going with my mom to HK for Chinese New Year at end of the month, which will fall on day 20 of my cycle. If I try, that will fall within my two week wait. My mom got some business to sort out in HK and my hubby is going back home to his hometown Shanghai on 30 Jan (day 20 of my cycle) to sort out some personal matters at his end. So to avoid all complications, think will just have to abandon ttc this cycle.

Anyway, my hubby going to be in HK for 3 nights before I come back together with him on Feb 15. I have a feeling that my AF will turn up 4 days early as that is what happens whenever I am travelling. We are set to Ban Choon Chan too when we come back from the break. However, my husband said that there is no reason why we cannot try during the 3 nights in Hong Kong. Maybe the change of environment will do us good. Maybe we will be relaxed since we are at holiday. Who knows? Maybe I will get my BFP when I come back, and Uncle Chan can tell me way before hpt kit can tell me.

Just fingers crossed for me for the Feb cycle, whether we are ttc in HK or here in Singapore.

Hi tryingtoconceive2014,

So you have gotten your AF? I remember you said that it wasn't either full flow or spotting on Sunday, I thought only if we get full red then can consider that day as CD1?

So you're originate from Hong Kong? You are not going back to Shanghai with your husband for CNY? I thought that's a very important festival for most Chinese around the world, your in laws are fine with that?

I think you still can try this cycle, time is precious to us who are ttc! Your AF so "on" one uh? Always report 4 days earlier whenever you're traveling? That sounds great, can plan ahead without worrying the trip will get screwed up! I hope mine is as obedient as yours!

Why not seeking advice from your tcm and gynae? Can tell you are quite indecisive and stressed whether to try or abort the cycle.

Just let nature takes its course, baby dance whenever you feel like wanna and relax, and everything will be just great! Make love no war! :)

Hi tryingtoconceive2014,

So you have gotten your AF? I remember you said that it wasn't either full flow or spotting on Sunday, I thought only if we get full red then can consider that day as CD1?

So you're originate from Hong Kong? You are not going back to Shanghai with your husband for CNY? I thought that's a very important festival for most Chinese around the world, your in laws are fine with that?

I think you still can try this cycle, time is precious to us who are ttc! Your AF so "on" one uh? Always report 4 days earlier whenever you're traveling? That sounds great, can plan ahead without worrying the trip will get screwed up! I hope mine is as obedient as yours!

Why not seeking advice from your tcm and gynae? Can tell you are quite indecisive and stressed whether to try or abort the cycle.

Just let nature takes its course, baby dance whenever you feel like wanna and relax, and everything will be just great! Make love no war! :)

Hi tinklebbdust,

Yes, my AF became full flow Sunday night, so it is definitely AF alright.

Yes, my country of origin is Hong Kong. No, not going back to Shanghai with my husband for CNY, remember what I shared with you during one of my previous chats in November about how the in-laws treated me when I was there about 5 years ago after my eldest nephew's wedding? My father-in-law always spend a lot of time going out alone with my husband and my mother-in-law always talks till past midnight when I am there. :p

Yes, my AF is so "on" one always.

Think will abort this cycle, husband does not want to make things complicated for me.

I think we will just Bd during my husband's 3-night's short stay in HK before we come back to Singapore. Anything can happen during holiday, and I think the change of environment will definitely do me good.

Just heard from one of my previous church friends. She is now 45 years old, and expecting 2nd child. Her son is 3 if I remember correctly. So this proves that age is not an obstacle when it comes to ttc. I feel much more consoled after hearing my friend's news.

Hi tinklebbdust,

Yes, my AF became full flow Sunday night, so it is definitely AF alright.

Yes, my country of origin is Hong Kong. No, not going back to Shanghai with my husband for CNY, remember what I shared with you during one of my previous chats in November about how the in-laws treated me when I was there about 5 years ago after my eldest nephew's wedding? My father-in-law always spend a lot of time going out alone with my husband and my mother-in-law always talks till past midnight when I am there. :p

Yes, my AF is so "on" one always.

Think will abort this cycle, husband does not want to make things complicated for me.

I think we will just Bd during my husband's 3-night's short stay in HK before we come back to Singapore. Anything can happen during holiday, and I think the change of environment will definitely do me good.

Just heard from one of my previous church friends. She is now 45 years old, and expecting 2nd child. Her son is 3 if I remember correctly. So this proves that age is not an obstacle when it comes to ttc. I feel much more consoled after hearing my friend's news.

The Taiwanese artist Annie Yee is pregnant at 46 or 47 too. I guess it is all fate.

Hmmm I can't remember someone shared with me on the in laws thingy in Shanghai in November. Did you PM me here or?

Back