TCM and Utrogestan

wishingstar00

Hi,

Is anyone being prescribed 600mg utrogestan daily and still take TCM? My chinese sensei assure me it is alright so long as i take them 3hrs apart. Currently at week 6, seeing an empty sac and having brown spotting. Kinda worried cos i had 2 m/c within the span of 1yr.

I think it would be a better idea to check with your gynae if Chinese herbs are recommended. If your gynae gives the go-ahead, then it should be ok.

I assume your main doc is your gynae and not your TCM?

Hi,

Is anyone being prescribed 600mg utrogestan daily and still take TCM? My chinese sensei assure me it is alright so long as i take them 3hrs apart. Currently at week 6, seeing an empty sac and having brown spotting. Kinda worried cos i had 2 m/c within the span of 1yr.
I did that. I inserted utrogestan first thing in the morning and last thing at night before I sleep. During the day, I take my TCM. Did this for a week during week 6 when I had spotting. The spotting stopped completely and I'm having a strong baby at 11 weeks.

I did that. I inserted utrogestan first thing in the morning and last thing at night before I sleep. During the day, I take my TCM. Did this for a week during week 6 when I had spotting. The spotting stopped completely and I'm having a strong baby at 11 weeks.

Back