Taking care baby on my own? Or work?

tracyyt

Never thought this will happen to me.

Company that I worked close down when I was pregnant. Since then till now I was jobless for almost a year. Tried to find but is hard to find a job when I was pregnant and when my baby is so young..

As the time goes by.. I already taking care of baby on my own for 6 months and now is more hard for me to let go of my baby letting someone else to take care. And I have the fear of going back to marketplace. But at the same time our bto house is almost done which mean the collection of keys is also around the corner. The financial stress level went up, as we worry for the house loan, will it be approve if I not working. Seeing my hubby work so hard, it also make my heart ache.

I really struggling T.T
I want to share the financial burden but I also wish to take care of my baby on my own.

What should I do?

Never thought this will happen to me.

Company that I worked close down when I was pregnant. Since then till now I was jobless for almost a year. Tried to find but is hard to find a job when I was pregnant and when my baby is so young..

As the time goes by.. I already taking care of baby on my own for 6 months and now is more hard for me to let go of my baby letting someone else to take care. And I have the fear of going back to marketplace. But at the same time our bto house is almost done which mean the collection of keys is also around the corner. The financial stress level went up, as we worry for the house loan, will it be approve if I not working. Seeing my hubby work so hard, it also make my heart ache.

I really struggling T.T
I want to share the financial burden but I also wish to take care of my baby on my own.

What should I do?

I had a financial concern too abt my BTO. But since we applied for it like years ago, our 1 person income is now similar to our back then combined income, so if that's the case for you, u shld be safe regarding the loan. (This was conveyed to me by an HDB officer) If u are concerned u can contact ur HDB officer as well and they can do a check for you. At least there'll be some comfort for u on that issue, or at least u will know and react accordingly. Hope this helps!

Hi, you may want to explore on market Singapore Unfranchise business. I'm used to be stay at home mum too taking care of my children and having the same financial concern as you too. I do not feel good too as there was totally no income for me and mainly relying on my hubby to support the family.

I was recommended by my friend to look into Singapore Unfranchise business. It do not require us to spend much on the biz but rather to convert your daily expenditure to some point and enjoy cash rebate on our expenditure.

Since then, I have started my biz online sg.shop.com/shopzoba and have been enjoying my cash rebate on the expediture that I'm spending for the family.

Back