Support group for unwed/single moms

Mom2017

Hi,

I'm an unwed mom-to-be, just discovered my unplanned pregnancy. This is my first pregnancy, and I'm scared to death. I hope to interact with unwed/single moms, like myself, learn and share with one another.

Babe don't exclude yourself.. join the rest of married mums too! Cos we share same pains.. except emotionally u may hv less support but married mums can lend u that support TOP! :)

hi all, need advice for my current situation as i am kinda lost.

im currently 7weeks pregnant, unwed. as im already 34 and im not easily conceived, thus abortion is not an option even though the father is not in the picture. but there are alot of questions which i trying to seek for answers to:

Work
1. when to inform HR about pregnancy since im unwed, thus things might get sticky. and what to expect?
2. any unwed mother who is working as a middle-management? how do you handle your colleagues (bosses and subordinates)?

Home
1. how to inform parents and what is the best way to prep them?
2. i am currently staying with my old parents, thus thinking of getting a maid to help ease the some of the chores. is there any maid subsidy?

anything more that i should be expecting? im trying my best on on monetary wise, since i will need to support my parents and my new member.

thanks in advance. appreciate.

hi all, need advice for my current situation as i am kinda lost.

im currently 7weeks pregnant, unwed. as im already 34 and im not easily conceived, thus abortion is not an option even though the father is not in the picture. but there are alot of questions which i trying to seek for answers to:

Work
1. when to inform HR about pregnancy since im unwed, thus things might get sticky. and what to expect?
2. any unwed mother who is working as a middle-management? how do you handle your colleagues (bosses and subordinates)?

Home
1. how to inform parents and what is the best way to prep them?
2. i am currently staying with my old parents, thus thinking of getting a maid to help ease the some of the chores. is there any maid subsidy?

anything more that i should be expecting? im trying my best on on monetary wise, since i will need to support my parents and my new member.

thanks in advance. appreciate.

I'm facing exact the same question you faced. May I know how you are now? Can you give me some advice? Does the five year passed tell you any thing invaluable? Please help. Thank you.

Back