Stroller addict !

hi ppl,

can anyone tell me the difference btw techno xt and techno xlr? is xlr's suede very hot when in non-aircon area??

Hi, surfed the net & came to know abt Cheeky Rascals Buggy Weights (a unique weighting system for buggies to prevent tipping over fm de xtra weight of shoppg bags) Cost GBP15. But online purchase only for delivery in UK & Europe. Anyone know if i can get in S'p?

Hi All

Anyone has got Maclaren Volo
to let go at a reasonable price?My friend who is 5 mths pregnant, and her three year old girl still want to be carried as her stroller has collapsed.

If someone is able to let go at a good price, I hope to help and buy it for her as it hurts to see my preggy friend keeps bending down to carry her...thanks in advance.

Hihi, I am selling my Quinny Buzz 2007 model (color: Sulphur) Do PM me for details
happy.gif

Comes with a Shopping basket which I got for $69.90

Hi miss-lv
Thanks but I am hoping to get a stroller like maclaren volo that can take weight up to 20kg...Thanks again

Rgds
Joy

Hi Joy,

I understand from the sales personnel (from 2 separate stores) that Daytripper can support 25kg and generally, Maclaren strollers can support even beyond that. However, they are not able to publish that in their specifications because of the strict UK and US regulations.

Hi Miss-lv
Thanks for the assurance.

As this is buying for a friend, I will need to follow the specification of the stroller.As I know, the spec for daytripper is max 17kg whereas volo is max 20kg.

Thanks again, if my friend dont mind the spec, I will come back to you...thanks and good day

anyone selling the maclaren techno, my current one not so good, so need to get a lasting one. tight budget as hubby no job now..pls pm me your offers thks

<font color="aa00aa">glad i found this thread.

i am also constantly searching for strollers...

had a lucky baby one then gave up cuz ...
sad.gif

anyways, my hub's sentiments sum it all up... "korean cars arent as reliable as japs, and even korean prams aren't good!" hahahah

then i got a quinny buzz but gave it up cuz of the size.. we changed our ride to an mpv and the space at the back is really small with all three rows of seats up.. otherwise, this is a great pram to have.

sold the buzz and got a zapp. and has been using it since. love it for its mobility and easy handling but the weight can be taunting esp when its only stairs.

am now looking for a reliable umbrella stroller as i will be passing over my zapp to my sis.

mummies,
any recommendations? I was looking at Geoby (or something like that) but i cant seem to find it at stores. is any one of you using it? how heavy is it? how much weight can it hold?

thanks!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">joy:
yeah! saw on the papers abt 3 weeks ago that the maclaren day tripper was going for $99. that was a steal. bought it immediately.
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="aa00aa">joy:
my girl is 16.5kg now. the sales person told me that the day tripper is good till she is 25kg.
happy.gif
besides, the stroller isn't too heavy for a petite mummy like me to handle on my own.

</font>

Mc Claren is still the best strollers of all I've used. Currently using a Quest and a daytripper. Use to have a Quinny Speedi but find it too bulky &amp; heavy to handle, sold it recently.

Btw, I've got a brand new McClaren daytripper for sale. Was given as a gift. Comes with some accessories. Interested, pm or sms me for details. 92326238

hi,
anione looking for preloved stroller?
i hv 1 capella S705,capella S217,combi super mechacal,1 quicksmart stroller n 1 lucky baby(pecan) for sale.
just buy a new maclaren techno 2daes ago.
hubby is complaining tat having too much stroller at hm.
thus forcing mi to sell all d rest away n left wif maclaren.

ani interested mummies,PM mi o sms mi for details. 93387163. thanks.

Hi gals, I am considering getting a quinny buzz from eBay...about USD340 for a brand new set. Shipping is not going to be very ex based on my experience in shipping many stuff from US.

However, the 15kg weight really scares me off. I saw people mentioned about it being very eAsy for public transport, but some of you complained that it is very big in size. My wife is very petite so she is worrying about the weight.

What do you all think? Thanks a lot!

over the weekend baby avenue was having a sale for the buzz, $1199 including a maxi cosi infant carrier. a steal!

anyhow, i would never dream of taking the bus with it, it's probably easier to take an umbrella if you're taking a bus, but i guess taxi is ok, provided the boot is big enough. you kind of get used to the weight of the pram after a while, but it's not easy to put in/take out of the car boot. and if your wife is very petit she might have problems doing that?

Hi TS,

Can I know where can we find Babyace Strollers i.e. TS042G ? How to order and the selling price ? Do you know what is the weight of TSO42G ? Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for 2 maclaren stroller (light weight) too, anyone has spare BN or good condition to sell tat can carry toddler weight 17kg now?

Call me or sms for faster deal at my hp 9873 5699

I have a Maclaren MX3 jogger stroller for sale along with a lot of other baby products which we bought when we were expecting our child, however now since we are moving out, thus we want to sell them.
• Toys, Avent Steriliser, Pigeon Manual Breast pump, Bathing tub, Play Mats, Play gym, Chicco Baby Carrier
• Leather Recliners - Very comfortable. My wife used to sleep on it when she was expecting. There is a pair which is made of pure Australian leather
• True Yoga + Planet Fitness 2 years membership with unlimited access for transfer (2 no., going very cheap to get you back into shape
• Maclaren MX3 - Orange seat cover and a brand new sealed Crimson Red cover for the Jogger Stroller + rain cover + shopping bag)
You can msg me at 93269076

hi mummies, any1 letting go their preloved pram in gd condition?

i have a quinny buzz now but my bb still small size and she find it uncomfortable in it.

I intend to keep it and get another pram which can recline for her to lie down n sleep better.

Any1 letting go a Peg perego or any other brands that might suit me?

I m not interested in Lucky Baby, Capella. thks.

haha stumble upon this thread while i was googling thru..
im also crazy abt strollers leh.. haha i cant count how many ive got &amp; have sold off n yest 2 strollers caught my &amp; hub eyes still contemplating to get either one.. hehe
altho my kids are big liao 5 &amp; 6yrs bt reason is, my gal 5yrs is too heavy to carry her wen shes sleeping, my boy 6yrs, smtimes cant walk much as hes not too strong.. &amp; also we used alot for travelling too, im jus gg crazy over all e strollers in e market!!!!
at e same time im lettg go a simple umbrella stroller gd for travelling, kid weighing below 18kg for jus $20
n a pink latido which can reclined also gd for travelling also gg for $20 only
both not for fussies.. interested can jus PM me

want to buy a used but good condition maclaren daytripper. budget around 80 -100. please pm asap can deal immediately. thanks.

Hi Mommies,

so overall what is the strong recommendation, to buy Maclaren or Capella?

C: thankies

EDD : 15 July'10

Back