Start business venture?

noscon

Hi

Anyone has a good idea or interested in starting a business? I dont have any lobang. Just looking for like-minded people who are interested in starting a business and doing something they like. Can just chit-chat....

I also feel like doing business but I have no lobang too...hahahaha.... see pple earn extra income like very easy but I believe it is not lor

Hahaha, me too.
I have been thinking of new ideals everyday, and hopefully money can drop from the sky for me to have a shop of my own soon.
Still waiting n waiting patiently for the day to come
sad.gif

Hi noscon, how about a business in antiaging? I think this is a huge market! Especially with superclass antiaging products. Would you be interested?

Hi gals

Great to know im not alone about thinking about money and doing bz...
happy.gif

Antiaging sounds good... im thinking about bz geared more for the elderly too....

Yes,its a great idea right? So how can I contact you to share more? Its not easy to say over email...one thing for sure, the investment is not that big, anyone can start as long as they work hard.

Hi Shuying, now there's a great opportunity to start your own antiaging business by partnering with a great company that is leading the antiaging market. A lot of times business is not easy to start, we dont even know what's our first step. Roz my pharmacist friend is looking for partners in her ageLOC business, if you are keen contact her at 98006632. Before this she has also tried out a few other options and its really not easy. This time the opportunity you should at least listen first and make a good decision.

i think the main thing u should look out for is a business that you know you really wanna do, cause if its just a casual thing it may not end up well. That being said, find great partners as well if not it will end up messy as well.

Gosh just typed a really long msg n my ie crashed...

Anyway i got an idea to organise an entrepreneur seminar for mums/women who likes to do something they like as a livelihood, no matter how small. Can pair up w singaporemotherhood to generate more publicity. Not doing this to earn money but to provide more networking opportunities ﹰ

Hi Great aces, yes..but ageLOC is totally revolutionizing the supplement as well as the skincare industry! We have the key to control how we age! This is amazing!

Starry

This thread is start business venture. Not do MLM be it online or otherwise. Please state clearly from the beginning.

Thank you

Hi,

Any idea what of business or wat kind of product u wanted to sell, let me know, I do help ppl to source out of product with a very little commission charges..

Hi,

Actually it is easy to start a small business by yourself ( if you are not profit motivated - just like to enjoy the process of doing business and making friends of common interest)

For a start, you can start an online business at zero set up cost through ebay or g-mart and sell things that you are collecting or interested in ( eg bags, clothes, accessories and etc).

You can manage this business at your own time and ease and the great part of it is to meet up and get to know people of the same interest groups.

ps; not trying to promote for ebay or gmart but i guess a lot of people are turning to online shopping in the internet revolution age so why not give it a try?

Even selling in internet, we also need to know what product that is best/fast sellable. E.g. too many choice of clothings, how to make ourselves different from the rest. Where to get stock? Seems like there are many things to consider, or I am just thinking too much???

Hi, I have the following to let go at discounted prices:

1) ageLOC Transformation Set (consists of Cleanse & Tone, Serum, Day Cream and Night Cream) - unopened set (UP S$500)

2) ageLOC Galvanic Spa System (with 4 conductors) - available in white and black) (UP S$510)

3) ageLOC Galvanic Spa Facial Gels (64 pairs) (UP S$17.50/pair)

4) ageLOC Radiant Day SPF 22 25ml (UP S$95)

Please refer to attachments for their images.

Message me if interested! Thanks

7590500.jpg
7590501.jpg
7590502.jpg

anyone know where to source for suppliers that offers good price? I managed to source a few butthe price seems to be on a higher side. I have tried comparing those sold at g-market. Wonder how they get their stocks as I knew g-market charge certain % on succcessful deals.

Any advise?

Hi mummies

If you r truly interested to make some extra income. No initial cost/ No need to hold stocks.

YES, tis is wat they call MLM/ direct selling.

It is based om purely your networking, defintely some effort is required.

But YOU choose the pace U wan to go.

I'm representing a Co that has a top of the range product.

We're in the midst of launching our Beauty products. 2 substances in our products has been awared with Nobel prizes.

If you are serious, No tricks, No gimmicks.

Drop me a PM,

hi Anna

yes a very true statement. every trade & Co has black sheeps, juz tat this has extra much more,.

But there r always good ones.

Agree!! Its a misunderstood industry. But then a bonus for those who can see the beauty and advantage of this industry. I really hope more mothers who are very capable, multitaskers, will pick up this business model instead of the common online business. This is a much better platform.

Have u all heard of "Happy Life" in the market? Heard is related to all aging products, doctors recommended vitamins etc.
This can snowball to earn at least 4k a month.
Kinda MLM to me... Very popular nowadays, a couple of my frenz r going in.
But prob bcos of the black sheeps in mkt, till now I still dun quite trust the MLM system.

Hi yellowant
U may juz wan to visit and do an assessment for urself. Dun go with the herd mentality.

1) The product/ services must be something that U r comfortable (for the minimum)

2) The VALUES, Mission, Culture of the Company should be in line with what you are comfortable with.

*However, no matter how good a company also some black sheeps who take advantage of the ignorant.

So juz be watchful

For all mummies that wish to understand and know more, I would like to invite you to hear and ALSO SEE for urself

06 Dec'12 7.30pm at Mountbatten Square
# There'll be also a demo as we just soft launch our Top Age Defying Products (A Nobel prize and patented ingredients have been used)

* Pls email me at [email protected] for reservation of seats

You can feel free to ask me any questions in the mean time.

Also by visiting, U WILL NOT be forced i anyway to join, as I DO NOT believe in that.

Hi Anna

Thanks for the info. Right now, I don't hv any info about entrepreneur seminar. But you can refer to mumsatwork website.

Do you hv any other details about the Robert g Allen seminar?
How much and how long is it?

Thanks again for sharing about the info about Internet marketing....
happy.gif

Anna

Wonder what his seminar teaches? The price of seminar is not too steep. I may google about people's reviews of his past seminar to find out more.... Thanks for the info... It might help those who are interested...

Hi mummies, you intreseted in doing business? I have a lobang for you. You need not need to have hing investment and its low risk. Who say setting up a business or earn an extra income is difficult? As loong as you willing to learn and willing to do, there is nothing inpossible in this world. If you are keen, look for me at [email protected]

Selling pink color impact school bag@$80/- (model no:IPEG070)used for term one only.Its still under warranty. Only for serious buyer only.Condition A1

Hi mummies,

I m looking for partners to work with me ..work at own free time.

Not MLM.

Criteria:-
Buddhist or free thinker.

PM me for more details.

Back