Spotting for 4 days but no menses at all !

bladers

It had never happened to me before either...spotted (very dark brown) for 3-4 days and then stopped. Normally I would spot for a day and menses come but this time it didn't, it's starting to scare me, good if preg, but not good if body has some probs...

Coud I be pregnant? Bcos I hv been trying on alternate days after my last period.

hey bladers... same here with me...
i spotted on 13 jan and until now still spotting.
Usually i would also spot for a day or less before a full blown menses. Infact my spotting is on and off... very light... feels like menses coming with aching feeling around the lower abodminal... but only v light brown when i wipe.
How abt u? can u describe yr spotting?

Hi Mrs Yap

I also spotted on 13 Jan(cd22)n felt major pulling n twinge sensation near my ovaries n abdomen. Usually my menses is 30 days or more. But this mth 1 week earlier. It had never happened to me before.

Hi bladers, bettyboob & Mrs Yap,

Maybe try a pregnancy test kit to see if pregnant or not first?? sometimes spotting may either mean you are pregnant & the sac is like latching on to your womb wall so might haf some spotting or maybe just menses come early? Better to be safe & check then if pregnant go see your gynae asap to stop the excess spotting.

I've some spotting like this before I tested myself preggie. Spotting for few days then menses never came. Not knowing why, was chatting with colleague and she mentioned I might be preggie and she suggested me to do a pregnancy test kit.

Hi

Mngo- I not sure leh. Coz I did not use OPK to monitor. It had never happened to me before during ovulation time. I am still having light pink/brown discharge. I very scared leh.

Bbp - I haven test yet. Coz still too early. Wait 4another 1-2days then see how first.

Jenny - When ur spotting start? 1 week or 1 to 2days before ur menses due. Can desribe the feeling?

Is abt 1.5weeks before menses due. Spotting with brown stain then to red, then stopped, then again.
Bloating feeling with small cramps on and off.

Jenny

OIC. I dun hv bloating n cramps for this 2days leh. Couldn't sleep well last nite coz right leg very cramp, breast very full and tenderness n feel hot.

My temp did go up a little higher this morning starting to get a bit of heartburn. Kekekee...me couldnt wait any longer liao so took a HPT this morning n saw a very very very faint line.

Don't know whether got chance??

bettyboob,
Sometimes due to hormones, too early testing will show a faint line. You may wanna try few days later. The bloating and cramps are very mild type, if one dun observe, won't get to feel.

Are you TCC now? I noticed you indicated "13 Jan(cd22)". Today is 18, so is CD27? Your menses due soon? Wait for another few days to do another test after you miss you menses.

I didn't feel any pain only found it weird to spot and no menses bcos it never happened to me b4, and till today my menses not here, supposed to be due 1-2 days ago.

I test on the ovulation strip buy says negative, I read on mag that Dr douglas Ong? Said need at least 2 weeks to have accurate reading.

Mrs Yap: My spotting is like bit diluted blood with brown stains, and 2nd day onwards- 4th day is dark brwon stains. No signs of pain.

Jenny,

Yup. TTC#1. Aiyoh !! think AF came lah. On Mon my temp suddenly drop a lot fm 36.75 to 36.36 and then yesterday nite start bleeding again n this time is much more. It had never happened to me before. bleeding,twice????

Should I treat yesterday + today bleeding as menses?

1215509.png

Tested yesterday
1219926.gif
. Yup,look for my gynae yesterday n done a v-scan everything goes well. Only this mth hormone a bit imbalance. So current bleeding is considered start of my new menses.

Next mth have to Jia You
1219927.gif
again hheee...

I may be pregnant!

2 separate tests seemed to be +ve.

1275807.jpg

I used the saliva preggie kit and it helped...to note ovu. days exactly. I am selling it away cheap at only $45, pls let me know if ur keen to buy.. set is clean and v. new!

1275808.jpg

Hi Bladers,
Congratulations!

Checked with you huh...how long after ur supposedly menses date did you use the pregnancy test strips?

I also missed my menses and have been having brown spotting and cramps...not comfortable..

Hi Bladers...
Cool! I also ordered some strips..now waitin with bated breath..think may just go buy the ones at Watsons...cannot wait!Hee u knw the feeling.

Betty,
What is HPT? *scratch head*

Dunno why yest nite,all of a sudden had an intense pulling sensation at the lower left abdomen and also crampy feeling..thot menses coming..but dun have lei...so confusing...

Hi thanks Bettyboob...jus tested with Watsons pregnancy test kit..it's funny lei...the control line is clear but the test line is faint..it needs to be both clear to be positive lei.
Aiyo so confusing..wanna take a pix with my mobile but cannot download as didn't bring the wires with me.

Gonna test again in 2days time..

Anyone used Watson's test kit before?

I used weatsons one b4 seem accurate last time negative, but this time i use clearblue, one of the better ones in the mkt i guess, although i feel maybe all works the same i use ovulation strips first and found out positive..

I think u shld wait till 15-25 mins then see results too soon normaly hard to see..

Hee hee..bladers you are so funny..
Tat is wat i thot...went to pharmacy again n wanted to buy another brand to try..but did not.
Thot I will test again with one more Watsons test kit tom morning when the urine is thick n dense.
The cramping and sharp pain gettin a bit more intense...hmm..hope everything is oki..
Now super hungry keep thinkin of food!So log online to distract myself.
Hubby is overseas so thot if this is good news,will surprise him! Hee hee.

Bladers,

Thanks.

Me in 4wks+ only. Cant see the sac yet.
Coming friday i'm going back for scanning again.

Hope can join u soon in Nov MTB.

Hi BettyBoob,
So happy for you
happy.gif
I keep smiling when I read your post!
Can I ask when was your last menses? Hee hee I also hope we are in same boat.:p

Hee hee ladies i m shy to admit,I bought Watsons (2 sticks)tested it,but one line is clear,another line is blur.So i super confused...
Then I used the one Bladers used (hee bought online from forummer-very cheap hor?) results also like tat! The test line is very faint!

Aiyo what a mind spinner.

Then i went to buy Clear Blue & it was indeed clear!

Were you ladies the same?

Bladders, i keep referring to your posted pixs. LOL but the results on the cheaper pregnancy strip is much fainter than yours lei.

But hor i dun wanna pin my hopes too high and will test again tom mornin..then if positive,will see gynae on Thurs morn.

Hope to join u ladies too hee hee.

HI PJ,

I found mine to be very faint intially, after 5 mins. But I left the kits alone for an hr and went back to see, the results were much darker, so that may b the reason, maybe u shld just leave it ard and see the results after an hr.

Should be accurate, so long as there is a second line then shld be more or less confirmed. Bcos when u are not preggie, u dun even see the second line.

How long did u miss ur menses..?

Hi Bladers,
Mine menses supposed to come on last wed,5 Mar.
But had brown spottin on tues so thot menses comin..but since then til now..nothin.
Been testin since Fri and seein a gynae to confirm on thurs..
Hee hee here are the tests i did...dun laugh la :p
1292177.jpg

Hi PJ,

Wah U so Kiasu leh use so many HPT kits hhaahaaa... Confirm U preggie liao lah! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
My last menses is on Jan 22. Ovulate late. Think I'm ovulated on Feb 20 bah! Coz base on my BBT charting temp keep going up after that.

Heeheee think we are in the same boat
1293704.gif

hahahaha....so funnie all of you..
i am not alone :p
i also tried all brands and finally the clear blue shows the clearest results.
i think i am also 4+ weeks

Hi Bettyboob,
*High five you* So u seen the gynae yet?

Hi Yearning,
Hee hee we are the same type!!Have u seen the gynae yet too?

Gonna see the gynae tom..n then start a chart to measure my waist line! LOL

PJ,

Last sat cant see the sac yet. Think too early bah. But i read somewhere else those pregnant ladies 4+week can see the sac already. A bit worry.

Yesterday go down for HCG injection. Coming friday see my gynae again.

Hi Bettyboob,
Dun worry oki..take it one step at a time.We encourage each other la. Hee hee can even go shoppin together!

I started spottin today...feel very worried n then decided to trust God,gonna see the gynae tom...

Pj,

Okay okay ! can go shopping together hheee
Which part of S'pore r u staying? How is ur today appt??? Hope everything is fine.
Have plenty of bedrest and walk less if u spotting

I'm feel sleepy n tender breast all day. Didn't hv much symptoms.

Heh BettyBoob,
This thread is now so quiet..as if only both of us..hee hee.
Went gynae,was told spotting was "old menses blood" so heave a sigh of relief.Was given a jab n some medications,going back next Sat for another appt.
Yeah you are soo rite!My breasts are like stone man!
I stayed in the central area..u have msn?We can chat there..so you are also edd in Nov rite?
Let's check out the Nov thread...

PJ,

Yahloh this thread very quiet. Why not u shift to Nov 2008 MTB thread. Bladers also there hhee... See u hor
1297532.gif

I hv msn but seldom login.

Back