Sport

After pregnancy, I started playing sports in about 2 months. Of course, after the approval of the doctor. At first it was an easy workout. Every month I increased the load. I'm also a big fan of women's football and watch online matches here https://777score.ng/

I like cycling, table tennis and swimming the most of all. Also various types of fitness are my favourite, I practised such complexes both in gym and at home, and I liked that very much :)

I too enjoy jogging/swimming. I did not really got for such during pregnancy. Probably more walking but other than that, nothing more. After giving birth, my body was quite weak and only after 3-4 months, then I started to exercise again

After my pregnancy I am pretty afraid of doing sports, and I am not allowed as yet. The doctors said I need to wait several months. :( My figure became much worse actually. I want to have massages or wraps at least. I chose a couple of clinics, but am scared for some reason. Girls, tell me, did any one of you go for the same thing? I’ve read loads of reviews, but cannot make up my mind as yet.

Hi! I am also not allowed to exercise as yet, because I had rough time giving birth. My sis offered me to get a course of weight loss injections, but it does not sound good. I also chose the easiest way, all the more, I’ve always loved massages. And it is also good for you skin, for tightening it. I signed up with London Weight management, it looks alright. But have a consultation at first, their prices are a bit high, of course.

Thanks! London Weight Management is one of my options, actualy. I am not scared by the price, as long as I have good effect. I have both excess weight and lose skin. But I will call them today, will sign up for a consultation definitely. I hope they will help me.

Back