Speech Theraphy

My son had speech delay previously and we were recommended a speech therapist by our pd at tmc. Her charges are dearer than kkh. She does home therapy too. my son had improved drastically under her coaching. Now he is a chirpy 5yr old who talks non stop.

Pls PM me if u r keen.
Hi,
Can I have the contact pls? Are weekend available ? No need home therapy. Thanks!

My girl was very late in talking, she can't talk till 4.5 yrs old. So we send her to do a ASD assessment and found she is having lauguage disorder. She start her SLT last year nov 2011. Now she can talk better, read and understand better. She is picking up her second language now in Sch. It help to speed up her development in language understanding. A speech and language therapy will help to correct a child or person on pronounce, reading and all issue about SPEECH and LANGUAGE. I saw kids going to her for pronouncing words and sound from very young to Pri. Is a one to one therapy. Abt $150 per session. But pronouncing problem can be a long term issue, if it not be corrected. U can try Kk hospital but is a long wait (can wait for six months) and slow process (3months therapy and 3 months hoilday) but much cheaper. U can pm me if u need further info.
Thanks for sharing your experience and also for the information.

My girl was very late in talking, she can't talk till 4.5 yrs old. So we send her to do a ASD assessment and found she is having lauguage disorder. She start her SLT last year nov 2011. Now she can talk better, read and understand better. She is picking up her second language now in Sch. It help to speed up her development in language understanding. A speech and language therapy will help to correct a child or person on pronounce, reading and all issue about SPEECH and LANGUAGE. I saw kids going to her for pronouncing words and sound from very young to Pri. Is a one to one therapy. Abt $150 per session. But pronouncing problem can be a long term issue, if it not be corrected. U can try Kk hospital but is a long wait (can wait for six months) and slow process (3months therapy and 3 months hoilday) but much cheaper. U can pm me if u need further info.
Thanks for the information.

Hi there, just wanted to share that I am a private music teacher specializing in young children (2-6yo). Through word of mouth, I was blessed to meet 3 students who are on the autism spectrum. They are now undergoing music therapy with me to improve their cognitive and social skills.

One student is a non-verbal 3yo who was able to sound out some letters after 6 lessons. He is able to hum tunes and I am using tunes to pass on knowledge which was otherwise "unteachable" before.

My second student is also a non-verbal 5yo who is now able to play the piano. His music therapy started a little late, so I am still working on his speech, but he is a bright young boy who understands what we are doing in class, and is able to play the piano with both hands :)

My third student is a 5yo introvert with a fear of new things. It took him 1 year of non-stop crying before he could attend kindergarten. In our first lesson, he cried when he saw the piano. However, through music and guiding him to interact with a wide range of instruments, I was able to pique his curiosity and teach him to play the piano.

Hi there. I am looking to see if any moms have any experience and feedback with the center called TLC Speech and Feeding Clinic? Looking for moms who have taken their child there.

Back