So confused!!

Clksy

Dear mommies,

im so confused! i just had a period last 3 days (blood darker than usual & lighter but i still use pad) & today i took a test & it was positive!
Reason why i took the test was because i felt mild cramping on and off ever since 9DPO , & yesterday my boobs were really sore.
so this morning, i decided to just try to test (with no hopes ) , but the test came out positive pretty quick!

:( i had an early miscarriage last year july , now i’m so lost is it my miscarriage happened (last 3 days) already? Or is it a false positive? :(

any advice ? or any mommies experience such thing before?

i wish to feel hopeful, but because of my past experience, i’m more scared than happy :(

thanks for the reply in advance

This is indeed confusing. Perhaps you could take a second test again right now? It would better help you to decide if to call your gynae for blood test or further advice.

Last edited:
This is indeed confusing. Perhaps you could take a second test again right now? It would better helo you to decide if to call your gynae for blood test or further advice.

Sure thing! Will do another test later & ring up my gynae after the 2nd test.
thank you for the reply.

So any good news?

My pregnancy kit is still showing a prominent double line today ( i use 3 different brand of pregnancy kit ) , the bleeding has stopped since last week & i dont experience any pain at the moment , im scheduled to go down for a check up next week
hope all will be good.
I rang up the clinic & they say it happens for some woman as their biological clock still didnt quite register the pregnancy yet, therefore some may still experience slight bleeding just when they conceive.

Trusting God on this.
Thanks for checking!

Hello, sometimes implantation bleeding can occur. Have a good doctor to follow up with. Hope all is well for you!

Back