Authentic Man
A Moment In Time

Lenny: Ok..
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">hi A&amp;A&amp;A

anyone willing to provide code?
if got i can help to organise

also - last 2 slot open for pts
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?590029/4798190</font>

Hello
Ek success has an online store n they r offering 40% off w free ship of purchase of $60 n up. Code is HOLIDAY

Sally
I will pm u my yss order. Many thanks

Not a good time to shop now as sure got hiccups due to X'mas holiday and rush.

Last year, I "lost" 1 pair of ON shoe as was missing from my box. BDL did refund me but I dont want the money, I want the SHOE!!!

My advice is try to get direct shipping as far as possible.

Jelly: Are you ordering?

Annissa: Somehow, I always managed to catch the shopping bug at around this time of year. Fact that all the merchants are squeezing their brains juice to give out promotions does not help either.. Very hard to resist..
Just hope for the best.

Spring, if you doing YSS let me know. Thanks.

I just came back from trip. Did I miss any spree? LOL!

3As, lovely LOs there...the mini album is really sweet. I haven't got a single mini album done !

Is anyone keen to share the online course Soul Restoration by the Brave Girls Club?

The camp has very very good feedback and reviews, I m very tempted to sign up for this course.

Annissa,
Wow.. ur storage idea is great. Thanks for sharing

CL,
Thanks for the info. I'm looking for heat gun. Mine spoil liau...

Hi ladies,

Today JDA starts their sale. All ink pads n related items buy 1 get 1 free. Any members here going later? I want to get a black momento ink pad but cannot go today... Anyone can let me tong pang?

How's everyone doing? Believed some of you are on leave till next year.

I'm working
kao_sad.gif
, just joined them not long, unable to take leave but also nothing much to do. kekeke

Mich,thanks for the heads up, I like some of the stamps on sale!! But am starting sch soon, will not be able to spree as there's a lot of prep work to do. =( Anyone?

MichL / ming,
i'm ordering Unity stamp, ur may forward me ur order.

SIZZIX;
anymore interest? have US70 on hand, need another US30 fr free domestic shipping.

hee hee, apart from completing some layouts from laines classes. I finally did some altered projects.

Altered bird cage as candle holder
4938645.jpg

Altered door sign for my colleague
4938646.jpg

Jelly: I don t mind doing. Nit sure if we ll get enuf orders though. Is there a time limit for the code? I saw it s only for 10 days on the website.

Modge Podge
I remember we had the discussion before on which collage adhesive is better. MP remains sticky for me too. May I know what's the other recommendation? Is it Royal Coat?

I've signed up for the Brave Girls Online Course.. Preparing the supplies..
happy.gif

3As, Yes correct, it's Royal Coat.

How to get my lazy bones kicking? Been slacking for the last 3-4 months, only do those MUST do projects!!! Lots of ideas and to-do, BUT dont want to start!!!

Back