SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Sharing pictures of an angbao box I made for a fren's wedding. TFL

4718619.jpg

4718620.jpg

4718621.jpg

4718622.jpg

spring, SAS and SFL will enjoy 40% storewide discount. I am SFL, maybe going tomorrow (Friday). Not sure if got stock or anyone else going today ?

Else I can help you since you stay close to me, easy to meet up. Blade for cutterpede, right ? Rotary Blade Shuttle...any colour ok ? U SMS me.

ha ha I am avoiding MWL.

I am still de-stashing.

By the way, if anyone has halloween theme papers to let go, do let me know.

And, as you know I am also biz owner for MemoirActs. Hee hee can support support to submit layout with Family theme ?

Timeline 8 Dec. Will pick and give away RAK to 1 lucky contributor.

Thanks in advance

Kaimom, nice angpow box! May I ask how you hold the sides together?

I've finally cut into my Websters papers *heartpain*!! The papers so chio I feel sad to cut it up =X.. but no cut = no use! The dilemma of Websters haha..
4733745.jpg

Also finally finished a shadowbox using kids photos. This shadowbox is from Creative Imaginations and paired with Maya Road House chipboard album, I wanted to give a "homely" feel to it. This has taken a few months to complete!! Argh!!

TFL!
4733780.jpg

4733781.jpg

4733782.jpg

Ming, for the angpao box, I punched holes, set eyelets then tied a dead knot using red string (brought fr Laines). Total of 150 eyelets in all! Took me a while...

Mommies, not sure if any of you interested as this is unrelated to scrapbooking...I've the VIP card for Crabtree and Evelyn. There's a VIP preview on Wed (Hari Raya) and all items (including X'mas star buys) are going at 30% off!

Check out the hand therapy sampler sets which can be broken up into affordable individual gifts http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com.sg/christmas10/sampler.html

I'm only offering to help mommies of the Scrapbooking Club buy. If you are interested, can PM me by Tue night pls.

When does MWL 40% off end? I'm keen to get sizzix tim holtz border dies.

I've a EK cutterpede limited edition, violet color to let go together with 5 cutting mats at $45, please PM me if you are keen.
Cutting mats are retail at $9.90 per set of 2pc.

When does the MWL 40% end? I need to get sizzie dies.

I've a Cutterpede limited edition, violet color trimmer to let go at $45 with 5 cutting mats. Cutting mats are retail at $9.90 per set of 2pc. Please PM me if you are keen. Thanks.

ha ha now that she can walk past paper market everyday before going home. Your pocket can secured ? Ha ha I still have a choice to avoid

Angie, talk about that, I havent step in there since the day I started work here leh. What totally amazed me is the girl there started work early, I mean as early as 8.55am!!!

I need you to help me buy drawing apron from art friend, my princess complained that hers stitches has came loose on her current apron.

Eggs florentine
Cool. love your fussy cutting admire your patience

That flower is exactly what it is shown on cosmo cricket video. Bravo

thanks ladies,
used the flocked papers from 7G, 'aim' for the nicest long unbroken vine then penknifed it out, can't cut with scissors! the backgrd also flocked paper, misted with old lace to give it bling. the photo is held in place with magnets! LP
yep yep, the flower is from CC video tut
happy.gif

eggs florentine
i can bring u. u wanna meet on friday? the link is not working so i dunno how the bring a friend works...

u can text me at 90909031

anyone wants PM's discount coupons? let me know & I'll post to you
I have:
1 x buy-1-get-1 free same price EK success/Martha/fiskars punch
2 x 40% disc on any 4 xmas craft items/ on any 20 sheets xmas papers
2 x 40% disc on any 4 rubber/clear stamps/ on any 4 inkadinkado ink pads
1 x save $80 on any 2 creative studio classes Nov/Dec
1 x save 15% on next stationary purchase (not crafts)

*all valid till xmas eve, and to be used with PM VIP card

update:
2 x 40% disc on any 4 xmas craft items/ on any 20 sheets xmas papers
1 x 40% disc on any 4 rubber/clear stamps/ on any 4 inkadinkado ink pads
1 x save 15% on next stationary purchase (not crafts)
*all valid till xmas eve, and to be used with PM VIP card

Hey, I'm into the buying and spreeing mood. Anyone keen to spree from sizzix.com or joann.com or cherryculture.com? The last is a make-up website.

Let me know, I can organise.

CL: I did MIA from the forum for a while. But I'm not sure what I did woth all the time. :p

Lenny: Very strange.. I only saw what you wrote of SL grab bag now! I mean like NOW. Didn't know you're calling for someone to organise.. My goodness, talk about selective reading. :p

Ming, nice LO! The blue bow really stands out.

3as, miss you much ! You MIA ? Still scrapping ?

Sprees: I've reach the stage I don't know what to buy. Is that good or bad ?

Back