SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Hello! I'm back from Laines.. Very surprised I didn't meet any of us there.. *puzzled* Where is everyone?

Mich, Ann: I'm beginning to want to take photos becos I want to scrap them. Cos before I started SB, I'm never someone who likes to take pics. And for the photos I take, I almost never developed. Haha.. Hobby hazard..

RE papers: This time it's much better. Need a min of 6 pcs to quailfy for the discount, and it doesn't have to be in multiples of 6.
happy.gif

RE adhesives, is it cheaper to wait for popular sale? I can't remember how many % discount we get during popular sale. It's 20% isn't it?

3as
gng tmr. got some of my stash sitting there. was waiting for the sale.

re:scrapbook trends books
i dunno if it was a mistake by the coy but they have this promo now. if u sub their books, it's at us$9.95/copy incld. international shipping.

Dorcas , Nice LO .. I wanna start misting too ..

Any idea where can I get white / black (non-textured) cardstock ? Which brand is better ?

CL
yes, this is my second layout nia...
kekeke... 3 months only 2 outputs.. hopefully now April, can have more output, since both my girls' birthday over liao... hahaha

Sally
actually i use those heavier weight paper, like those A4 size from popular if i need to use non textured. I also use them for stamping too.. hahaha..
alternative way will be like what Annissa mentioned, use the back side of AC cardstocks.

3As
thank you.

CL
u eye sharp sharp !
can see what i used...
hahaha.
finally my punches can see the world liao. Now that I have finally finished moving and packing and moving the scrap room.... i realise I got few too many things that need to be use so they can see the world... lol

Ikea should give me a super vip card lor, spend so so so much in there.. ah yo yo... so scary..

Dorcas, love the white space in your LO.

3As, super heavy rain this afternoon...maybe tmrw I will go look-see. Popular is 20%off but some of the more 'unique' adhesive, can't get in Popular. eg claudine hellmuth

Jellypurin
Thanks. Hee Hee I was at laines on Friday too. Maybe before you arrived. I walked out buying nothing but forgot I need to get a kuretake frame missed the 30% discount man.

3As.....I see you putting your BS into good use, I like that Journal shape used.

How do you "put" the 3 photos together like a flip book?

Ann: Yup yup.. Really love my BS.
happy.gif

I scored a small strip of cardstock and folded it accordion-style to be used as the "spine". Then I glued the photos (attached to cardstock as the base) to the spine.

CL: Thanks..
happy.gif

Hi to all the mummies, I'm a SAMH who loves scrapbooking as well and recently I bought in bulk some scrapbooking stuff from the US. However as I bought in bulk of about 200pcs of 12x12, there are some designs that don't suit my style of designs. Hence I'm trying to sell them away (@ affordable prices) and I also have some open-gated concept 12x12 albums. Viewing is @ Hougang, so for those who are interested, do drop me a mesg or email me @ [email protected]

tks lennie hee booked a class yesterdat,. going for the BLAck class on the 21 aprilo.. anyone going too ?????say helo to me ok ...

Becky Cat, I'm on wait list for that class.
happy.gif
Heheh.. Am debating between this and the Garden class..

Sally: I like the reflection you did on your LO.. How did you do that?

Anyone here is ballet-trained or gone through some form of exam? I need some advices on attire for exam.

Where can I buy rain coat and rain boots for 4-5yr old?

Annissa,
I saw a BP in this forum that sells raincoat and rainboots sometime back. Bought a raincoat for my gal quite ok coz the material is those umbrella fabric not plastic so its not heavy and slightly more breathable. Not sure if its still ongoing. I might have the organiser's contact somewhere. If you need it let me know
happy.gif

I haven't been here for a while too cos I haven't been scrapping. haha..

Becky,
that is a very cool trick! using the 'negative' of the photo to make the reflection. Nice one!

Dorcas,
nice sweet LO.

Me haven't been scrapping and haven't been doing my crotchet too.. my latest craze now is iPhone! Yes, I am playing games on my iPhone. whahaha.. addicted to Words with Friends, it's a scrabble-like game! :p

Mini album for Sophie and Zoe, was trying to use up a Scrap Room kit, TFL! I have been scrapping really slowly and it took AGES to finish this, so happy its finally done =P

Cover page:
3851641.jpg

Inside pages:
3851642.jpg
3851643.jpg

3851644.jpg
3851645.jpg

3851646.jpg
3851647.jpg

3851648.jpg

3851649.jpg
3851650.jpg

3851651.jpg

3851652.jpg

3851653.jpg

3851654.jpg
3851655.jpg

3851656.jpg
3851657.jpg

3851658.jpg
3851659.jpg

ming
as usual. pei fu.

Annissa
you can try cottons on kids, they might still have rainboot for kids.
alternative, you can try taka, the kids department there, where they sell shoes, they have swimwear and raincoat, maybe they have rainboots.

Back